OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Kanter has more upside playing along with Westbrook, but Lopez is more consistent for cash games.

Na, Brook has more upside because he's the #1 option on offense and the Heat don't even have a center.

He also has put up 50+ fpts before something Kanter hasn't.

Marcus Morris is expected to start tonight. Suns going with a big lineup. Not sure if that'll translate to more minutes/production, but I'll be throwing him into a few lineups.

[h2]  [/h2]
LINEUP
[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]LAC@OKC[/td][td]52.8[/td][td]$12,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]J.J. Redick[/td][td]LAC@OKC[/td][td]21.9[/td][td]$5,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Michael Beasley[/td][td]Bkn@Mia[/td][td]18.6[/td][td]$4,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]L. Aldridge[/td][td]Hou@Por[/td][td]42.8[/td][td]$9,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Brook Lopez[/td][td]Bkn@Mia[/td][td]28.6[/td][td]$6,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Austin Rivers[/td][td]LAC@OKC[/td][td]14.5[/td][td]$3,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]L. Richard Mb...[/td][td]Chi@Phi[/td][td]21.7[/td][td]$4,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Adreian Payne[/td][td]Min@Pho[/td][td]14.5[/td][td]$4,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
Thoughts?
definitely digging this for a tourney

I was just putting together my MIN/PHO stack Nick, so thanks for the news :lol:
I just did the same thing :lol:. Stacking a late game is exciting as hell just watching your team start gaining ground on the rest of the copmpetition :pimp:.

Last edited:
[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]384

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$0
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]52.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]James Harden[/td][td]50.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Michael Beasley[/td][td]18.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Marcus Morris[/td][td]19.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Gorgui Dieng[/td][td]27.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Austin Rivers[/td][td]14.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Adreian Payne[/td][td]14.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Brook Lopez[/td][td]28.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2nd l/u what yall think

Come on guys. You know that it's when you're most dependent on Eric Bledsoe is when he has his dud games. Thought you guys would know by now.

what yall think of my 50/50 lu
[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]52.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]J.J. Redick[/td][td]21.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]G. Antetokounmpo[/td][td]27.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]David Lee[/td][td]20.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Alex Len[/td][td]19.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Austin Rivers[/td][td]14.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Michael Beasley[/td][td]18.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Dwyane Wade  Q[/td][td]35.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

need opinion on one more line up suggestion of a fanduel tournament line up....

Canaan/Rivers/Beasley or Livingston/Afflalo/Jeff Green??

I like the one with Jeff Green better. Possible "revenge" game? Either way, he's been playing pretty good lately.

Out of these three, who are you guys choosing? Jeff Green, PJ Tucker or Demarre Carrole?

I like the one with Jeff Green better. Possible "revenge" game? Either way, he's been playing pretty good lately.

Out of these three, who are you guys choosing? Jeff Green, PJ Tucker or Demarre Carrole?
I'm rolling with Tucker

Back
Top Bottom