OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

On the high end, I strangely only feel super confident about Price tonight. And he seems to be the one everyone is gonna fade.

Sale's worst outing came against the Sox, a month or so ago. fwiw.

swapped **** for Blanco. Hope I regret it since I want Colon to blank the Phillies :lol:

Last edited:
I hear you. Dig a little deeper, it's not really these set of guys who have hit him hard (outside of Andrus for some reason). His history against the guys on the team now aren't that bad. About a .300 average but not much power, 1 HR in 85 AB's and only 6 XBH's in those 85. He's got a high floor because he'll give you 7-8 with a couple earned and a K an inning which would hit value. Sale/Archer have such sky high ceilings though.

Sale was okay up until the 3rd time through. He's been getting abused lately with that 3rd time through the order.

I'm talking all this **** and I'm probably gonna use Archer in cash games and have maybe one lineup with Price :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah man, gotta go against the grain more often. I gotta stop be scared to take chances in tourneys. Might make a few lineups stacking against the top pitchers..been eyeing Sano against Archer all day
that's the best stack if you're going contrarian today imo... it's all about making a bunch of lineups that's how I won big last week

Final cash line up

P Shelby Miller
Col@Atl - Pre-Game
FPPG: 17.55 | Salary: $9,500

P Chris Sale
Bos@CWS - Wed 8:10PM ET
FPPG: 26.48 | Salary: $13,000

C John Jaso
Min@TB - Pre-Game
FPPG: 5.42 | Salary: $3,100

1B Adam Lind
Mil@Cle - Pre-Game
FPPG: 7.32 | Salary: $3,600

2B Jedd Gyorko
SD@Was - Pre-Game
FPPG: 5.05 | Salary: $2,400

3B Miguel Cabrera
LAA@Det - Pre-Game
FPPG: 10.08 | Salary: $5,500

SS Andres Blanco
NYM@Phi - Pre-Game
FPPG: 3.96 | Salary: $2,300

OF Adam Eaton
Bos@CWS - Wed 8:10PM ET
FPPG: 7.59 | Salary: $3,700

OF David Peralta
StL@Ari - Wed 9:40PM ET
FPPG: 7.06 | Salary: $3,300

OF Yasiel Puig
LAD@Cin - Pre-Game
FPPG: 6.54 | Salary: $3,600

You couldn't feel comfortable in cash but in GPP's, he was a great play. Hindsight is 20/20 of course but you can't be that results oriented. Facing a team 28th in K% vs. RHP's, his dominance at home (on both teams) this season, a huge park downgrade and a really low ownership % screams top GPP play. Just like Price.

throwing a hail mary like a degen

P Gerrit Cole P 20.8 swap out
P Jonathon Niese P 13.0 swap out
C Kurt Suzuki 4.9 swap out
1B Jose Abreu 8.7 swap out
2B Brian Dozier 8.7 swap out
3B Miguel Sano 9.5 swap out
SS Eduardo Nunez 4.6 swap out
OF Byron Buxton 5.2 swap out
OF Michael Conforto 7.4 swap out
OF Torii Hunter 6.9 swap out

I did an all day cash game and the Twins were lower owned than I thought.

I think the Rays might be super under owned as a stack. They obliterate LHP's.

If you're throwing that into a smaller GPP, make another similar lineup with Plouffe so you're covered both ways.

I did an all day cash game and the Twins were lower owned than I thought.

I think the Rays might be super under owned as a stack. They obliterate LHP's.

If you're throwing that into a smaller GPP, make another similar lineup with Plouffe so you're covered both ways.
interesting thanks. is there a way to see if stuff is under owned or is just a feel type of thing?

Always keep that in mind with some teams like LAA with Pujols/Cron or TEX with Fielder/Moreland. Just to make sure if your stack hits, you're hitting both ends.

On split slates, I usually try to do an all day $1 big 50/50 on both sites. Not really exact but you can kinda see where a lot of people are leaning for cash games.

Mostly a feel kinda thing. PIT is gonna be the chalk I think against Nicolino and his terrible K rate against RHH's. Minny will probably be popular since they just ran through Karns and Archer. TB is gonna go under the radar since outside of Longo, they're not really known names. But Forsythe, Butler, Guyer and even Jaso all hit LHP's extremely well and they're a top 10 offense the last month and a half.

Like the Mariners a lot too. People will look at Rodon having a decent start last time out against them but he's just so volatile and they have so many bats that crush LHP's. I think Rodon/Ross will be the most popular SP2's, so you'll climb up the leaderboards twice as fast if Seattle goes off.

Forgot to add that the way they priced pitching up on DK, if you're gonna make a stack lineup, you might have to go with Philly to afford two "studs". Or if you have faith in Elias...

Back
Top Bottom