OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

just made this one as well

P Gerrit Cole P 20.8 swap out
P Roenis Elias P 13.2 swap out
C John Jaso 5.4 swap out
1B Logan Morrison 5.6 swap out
2B Logan Forsythe 7.1 swap out
3B Evan Longoria 6.8 swap out
SS Jung Ho Kang 6.8 swap out
OF Nelson Cruz 9.8 swap out
OF Brandon Guyer 5.0 swap out
OF Mark Trumbo 6.4 swap out

Forgot to add that the way they priced pitching up on DK, if you're gonna make a stack lineup, you might have to go with Philly to afford two "studs". Or if you have faith in Elias...
I found myself having a lot of phillies in my cash line up. Ruf, Blanco and Hernandez

tempted to play but skipping is like if u don't have specific players u wont even win cash games on short slates

Adjustments made:

P Jonathon Niese P 13.0 swap out
C Kurt Suzuki 4.9 swap out
1B Logan Forsythe 7.1 swap out
2B Brian Dozier 8.7 swap out
3B Miguel Sano 9.5 swap out
SS Eduardo Escobar 5.4 swap out
OF Byron Buxton 5.2 swap out
OF Michael Conforto 7.4 swap out
OF Torii Hunter 6.9 swap out

P Roenis Elias P 13.2 swap out
C Kurt Suzuki 4.9 swap out
1B Logan Morrison 5.6 swap out
2B Logan Forsythe 7.1 swap out
3B Evan Longoria 6.8 swap out
SS Asdrubal Cabrera 6.4 swap out
OF Nelson Cruz 9.8 swap out
OF Brandon Guyer 5.0 swap out
OF Mark Trumbo 6.4 swap out

Forgot to add that the way they priced pitching up on DK, if you're gonna make a stack lineup, you might have to go with Philly to afford two "studs". Or if you have faith in Elias...
I found myself having a lot of phillies in my cash line up. Ruf, Blanco and Hernandez

I was really hoping Ruf got the clean up spot but I still like him. I ended up with the same 3.

Cashner might be an interesting GPP option. Really holds RHH's in check and the only LHH is (an elite) Harper.

I had a dream one of you guys hits for 5 figures tonight.

Do work folks.
nthat.gif

And not much else. What a terrible offense they are. When Rodon is struggling so badly, why help him out and swing at everything and most of it out of the zone? Baseball 101, no wonder teams like that are stuck at the bottom forever.

Yeah I agree. They let Rodon off the hook.
One thing I don't like playing teams like Seattle is they don't even care about winning much this late in the season, they just wanna hack homers. Still stacking them tomorrow though again lmao.

Came up nicely tonight. On a nice 3 day run

Last edited:
Barring scratches

P Raisel Iglesias P
P Mike Leake P
C Yasmani Grandal
1B E. Encarnacion
2B Wilmer Flores
3B Josh Donaldson
SS Troy Tulowitzki
OF Jose Bautista
OF Chris Colabello
OF Michael Cuddyer

He's eating
:rofl: not you and I's bet JRS, I meant the real Mr. $150. He is killing right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom