OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Just noticed that this thread exists. 

I haven't been playing much this baseball season because it takes me at least an hour to throw a line up together. Just seems like such a burden for such a minimal return 
laugh.gif

Every day at work for a 30 min- hour I create a lineup

The return is great if you know how to play and play the big games... I have to file the bread in my taxes this year
laugh.gif

Just noticed that this thread exists. 

I haven't been playing much this baseball season because it takes me at least an hour to throw a line up together. Just seems like such a burden for such a minimal return :lol:

Return isn't minimal at all if you know what you're doing.

He's better against righties and it's not like it takes much to predict Blue Jays homers especially in Toronto against Bauer. :lol:

I see him, Edwin and Bautista going off.

Yeah I know just nobody been talking about him lately due to his recent "slump" past 3 games.

Anybody got the balls to take Walker tonight vs the Stros? :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah I know just nobody been talking about him lately due to his recent "slump" past 3 games.

Anybody got the balls to take Walker tonight vs the Stros?
pimp.gif
Not for the 1k game
laugh.gif

But I have him and Hamels in one of my other lineups

:lol: yeah I'm rolling w him on FD just because. That kid is such a high risk/high reward it's not even healthy man smh. You're either getting a CGSO w 9+ K's or negative points. No Inbetween lmao

Last edited:
Him and Rodon are like that, both have won me huge $$$ and also wiped my night out single handed. :lol:

Love Hamels and Gausman combo on DK, wanna do Kershaw but Giants have seen him a bunch and don't strike out much.

Last edited:
Rodon is the main guy I'm eying for my big money tourneys. Sano the only guy in worried about on the Twins and he does most of his damage vs RHP

Rodon is the main guy I'm eying for my big money tourneys. Sano the only guy in worried about on the Twins and he does most of his damage vs RHP

Tread carefully, he's one of my favorite pitchers but I'm not picking him against the Twins at home.

It ain't just Sano, Escobar, Plouffe, Dozier, Rosario even their trash catcher Suzuki all kill lefties.

They just touched up Sale last night and they've killed elite lefties all season.

Man I'm tempted to play the gold glove tonight :nerd:

Got a Vegas trip coming soon lol

Debating it too. Just missed out on a ticket the other night smh.

I can't do Rodon, even in a tourney. Too many elite bats vs. LHP's in that lineup and Target's been playing like a hitters park this season.

Feel Kershaw will be popular tonight with so many people fading him last time out and missing on a big start. I think I'll probably stick with Kershaw/Hamels if enough value pops up later. I've always like Gausman but he labors so much. The Rays are so horrific vs. RHP's. They got this little run by Verlander started a few turns ago.

Now is definitely a good time to look at pitchers innings count especially young guys who haven't thrown this much at the major league level.

Debating it too. Just missed out on a ticket the other night smh.

I can't do Rodon, even in a tourney. Too many elite bats vs. LHP's in that lineup and Target's been playing like a hitters park this season.

Feel Kershaw will be popular tonight with so many people fading him last time out and missing on a big start. I think I'll probably stick with Kershaw/Hamels if enough value pops up later. I've always like Gausman but he labors so much. The Rays are so horrific vs. RHP's. They got this little run by Verlander started a few turns ago.

Came in second place in a free ticket contest. :smh:

Hate when that type of **** happens but it's all good if I come in 1st in the actual tourney.

Kershaw averages about 20 DK pts against the Giants, that's not even close to paying his salary.

I feel like what Grienke did is as good as it gets against them, they just don't allow those huge games to pitchers no matter who.

That Brewers pitcher tonight is terrible and making his first start. Too bad the Pirates suck whenever I try to stack them. Might rock w Kang and Cutch though.

That Brewers pitcher tonight is terrible and making his first start. Too bad the Pirates suck whenever I try to stack them. Might rock w Kang and Cutch though.

He's not that bad honestly, he pitched well in Triple A but was moved to the Pacific league which is like basically pitching in Coors Field every game.

& yes, Pirates suck to stack because their production comes from different guys all the time. :lol:

I like Kang as well.

GPP stacks from me are

Twins
Mariners
Jays
Orioles

He's not that bad honestly, he pitched well in Triple A but was moved to the Pacific league which is like basically pitching in Coors Field every game.

& yes, Pirates suck to stack because their production comes from different guys all the time.
laugh.gif

I like Kang as well.

GPP stacks from me are

Twins
Mariners
Jays
Orioles
No Royals?

Royals are another one where it's hard to peg where it's going to come from. Plus, you gotta choose between Morales and Hosmer.

I'd probably toss the Rangers in there as well against Kennedy, even though he's been better lately.

Back
Top Bottom