OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

[thread="618912"] [/thread]
******* up my fantasy as well as real life football enjoyment :smh: .
we need to take down a league one of these weeks fam :lol: , i wonder whose gonna be the one who forgets to set there LU tonight 
Word man we'll get one one of these days it's bound to happen... And someone really forgot to set their lineup every week so far so I'm guessing it will happen again :lol:. Then they text me and act like it's my fault :smh:.

Last edited:
Luck is very much in danger of not playing Sunday. Might gotta chill on my Hilton/Donte shares smh

DHB :pimp: had him in every LU on the thurs-sun slate

Last edited:
Sano & Trout with the double squadoosh :smh:

I had the top side of Sano with Dozier/Mauer

Add in Trout and Bryce and I have a total 15 FPS between the 4. Oh yea, got 4 from Xander so 19 between 5.

Like Chris Davis, and the Jays/Royals, I've yet to catch Xander on explode, just implode.

I'm going to hit 1st place in a Tournament before the season ends. I'm so close I can taste it

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Jose Fernandez P [/td][td]20.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Ryan Weber P [/td][td]30.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Tom Murphy [/td][td]7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Albert Pujols [/td][td]21[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Jason Kipnis [/td][td]5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Adrian Beltre [/td][td]18[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Francisco Lindor [/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Mookie Betts [/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Mike Trout [/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Ben Zobrist [/td][td]13[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Fantasy Points: 123.65[/td][/tr][/table]
using thesam lineup two days worked lets try a 3 peat with ome weird pitchers

Man its nothing worst than paying top dollar for a player and they give u a 0.

Happens in baseball more than any other sport. Probably hockey as well but I don't play dfs hockey.

Theres no floor or consistency. It's pure luck with baseball.

Man its nothing worst than paying top dollar for a player and they give u a 0.

Happens in baseball more than any other sport. Probably hockey as well but I don't play dfs hockey.

Theres no floor or consistency. It's pure luck with baseball.
fax... in NBA u know wat u pay for in Lebron or like a premier PG but u could pay 6K for Nelly cruz or trout and leave with 0 or 2 points from both...ima have to try and get more involved in football haven't gotten the hang of it I guess will just be taking ya advises from the forum

I finally took a flier on old man Smitty Sr. & get nothing from him. Good news is he had very high ownership so other players got touched by him & his Flacco stack

Only fell for the Maxx Williams hype on one entry. Thankfully. Primarily rolling with Martellus Bennett and Greg Olsen this week. Gonna have to throw Jordan Reed into a lineup though. He's been in at least one of my lineups every week since week 7 of 2013 (when healthy) :lol:.

Last edited:
Last MLB DFS of the year for me...

You have been so good to me 
pimp.gif

Why Liriano, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please pull him and save him for the Playoffs while I still have atleast +points from him on the board.

-welp: Too late for that

Last edited:
Had Sale but I couldn't fit Montero as the catcher @$3700, so I took Liriano because I'm stupid. I never use pitchers against Votto 

I never spend more that $2500 on a catcher either so that's what I get for breaking rules. **** you though, Liriano, I hope the Cubs pass yall'

Last edited:
pending lineup for nfl this weekend. taking a chance on lance dunbar, but seems like weeden likes throwing short to him, hopefully it keeps up like last week. had to take a chance somewhere to get julio and green. still open to suggestions about changes though. lets all eat this weekend :smokin

QB Matt Ryan ATL V HOU

RB Latavius Murray OAK @ CHI

RB Lance Dunbar DAL @ NO

WR Julio Jones ATL V HOU

WR A.J. Green CIN V KC

WR Brian Quick STL @ ARI

TE Greg Olsen CAR @ TB

K Matt Bryant ATL V HOU

D Philadelphia Eagles PHI @ WAS

:lol: picking quick was the naive rams fan in me thinking he would have a big game like he did at points last year. im on fanduel with $100 leftover ($5100) for the last WR spot. choices are:

tyler lockett
andre holmes
seth roberts
michael floyd
brian quick
hartline
brandon coleman
louis murphy

:rofl: thats kinda why i took a flyer on quick. its a tournament entry so if he has a solid game it could be a big boost

do kick/punt returns count for points? if so might go with lockett

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom