OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

yeah i only did one lineup. wow. you must be pretty good at this. . 

I'm actually new to DFS. I do have successful gambling experience though. Decided to try my hand at this. Out of the 17 contests I've entered so far this season, I've cashed in 10 of them. A little over 58% winning percentage. So looking to keep those numbers over the course of the season.

I'm actually new to DFS. I do have successful gambling experience though. Decided to try my hand at this. Out of the 17 contests I've entered so far this season, I've cashed in 10 of them. A little over 58% winning percentage. So looking to keep those numbers over the course of the season.

He is playing the $7MM ticket though ... 77% of people on DK wager less than $49 per week. I also know folks who do (100) $20 tickets :x ... I wish I could afford that ... Been doing okay with 100 line ups on the .25 $50K tourney ... and taking (what I consider to be) my top 10 line ups and placing them in the $3 qualifier as well. Last week was a total fail though.

Some sleepers going into this week ... Some obvious plays as well.

Question - How much in "Remaining Salary" do you guys feel safe leaving on the table? For some reason, if I have $500 or more remaining I feel as if I need to adjust my line up, and upgrade. I'm slowly convincing myself that, that is the wrong mentality to adopt.

just make what you feel is the best lineup you can make

it's only egregious leaving money on the table if you think you're being slick at one position playing a guy who's a bum rather than a value play.

Repped both ... I see your points. And I also upgrade usually just my DST in that case, but I hate not having faith in these middle market players ... Been a lot of boom or bust in these first 3 weeks. Over-priced players have only hurt me, except for Julio Jones and FItz .. And I am wondering how much he has left in him considering the streak he is on ...

Some decent match ups to play against the spread. in you guys opinion, do you go with a team like GB heavily favored to smash SF, or do you go with SF knowing they'll be airing the ball out, in attempts to catch up?

I hate placing so much thought into line ups, kind of takes away from the fun I had in week 1, where I was winging everything and cashing out.

BTW my man was #1 for a second in the $20MM ticket and ended up cashing out $75K after the Monday match up. It was a thrill just to watch his **** unfold.

You know you're cold when you stack a game that is 10-10 in the 9th, and you have 113FPS and still not in the money.

Sometimes you don't even gotta hit those games, I stacked Baltimore w/Aybar & DeShields and put up over 180. Had Hamilton in at first though :smh: would have taken down the GPP.

Anybody rolling with Kaepernick this weekend?

A super low owned tournament option...but he's not the worst you can do. Double digit home dog sets up for him to pass a lot, he'll be on the field a lot, GB's either been 1st or 2nd allowing rushing yards to QB's, good history against them...not the worst tournament play.

Under the radar defense for me earlier was Jacksonville even with Luck, feel even better about them now. Think they'll be higher owned now.

Please don't sleep on Woodhead this week. A lot of people are off him I'm noticing..

Has Luck been ruled out already?

Luck is a game time decision. I don't think he is going to play because the Colts have a short week this week. They play again on Thursday against the Texans. My guess is they keep Luck out of this game and have him for the Thursday match.

Chargers have one starting offensive lineman out, two doubful and one questionable. I really liked Gordon this week but I might be off of him for cash.

Repped both ... I see your points. And I also upgrade usually just my DST in that case, but I hate not having faith in these middle market players ... Been a lot of boom or bust in these first 3 weeks. Over-priced players have only hurt me, except for Julio Jones and FItz .. And I am wondering how much he has left in him considering the streak he is on ...

Some decent match ups to play against the spread. in you guys opinion, do you go with a team like GB heavily favored to smash SF, or do you go with SF knowing they'll be airing the ball out, in attempts to catch up?

I hate placing so much thought into line ups, kind of takes away from the fun I had in week 1, where I was winging everything and cashing out.

BTW my man was #1 for a second in the $20MM ticket and ended up cashing out $75K after the Monday match up. It was a thrill just to watch his **** unfold.

Ya boy must have a helluva technique lol

Hopkins. Allen is going to see a lot of Haden and that strong secondary. Houston is going to keep Hopkins away from Trufant. They play at the fastest pace and average the most plays per game. Mallet's throwing a ton and Hopkins is gonna get a bulk of those targets. If Foster plays, he's one of my top WR's for the weekend.

Hopkins. Allen is going to see a lot of Haden and that strong secondary. Houston is going to keep Hopkins away from Trufant. They play at the fastest pace and average the most plays per game. Mallet's throwing a ton and Hopkins is gonna get a bulk of those targets. If Foster plays, he's one of my top WR's for the weekend.

agreed. we use hopkins now like we should've been using Dre for years. he gets a lot of the red zone targets

Haden just got trashed by Coop g. PFtalk has his #'s much lower than recent seasons. With that said Hopkins is my favorite play at WR tomorrow :lol: but Keenan is def gonna get his.

Little off topic but Anthony Davis in this new offense under Gentry :pimp: I'm playing him every single night. IDC who the opposition/price is :lol:

Last edited:
i think im ready for tomorrow
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Aaron Rodgers[/td][td]27.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Latavius Murray[/td][td]19.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Karlos Williams[/td][td]14.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Randall Cobb  P[/td][td]24.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]A.J. Green[/td][td]24.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]James Jones[/td][td]20.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Charles Clay[/td][td]12.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Melvin Gordon[/td][td]8.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Seahawks[/td][td]13.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Andy Dalton[/td][td]25.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Latavius Murray[/td][td]19.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Karlos Williams[/td][td]14.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]A.J. Green[/td][td]24.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Allen Hurns  P[/td][td]11.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Julio Jones  P[/td][td]37.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Travis Kelce[/td][td]19.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Melvin Gordon[/td][td]8.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Cardinals[/td][td]17.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Cam Newton[/td][td]24.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Matt Forte[/td][td]17.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Latavius Murray[/td][td]19.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]DeAndre Hopkins[/td][td]23.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Allen Hurns  P[/td][td]11.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]James Jones[/td][td]20.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Greg Olsen[/td][td]17.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Karlos Williams[/td][td]14.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Seahawks[/td][td]13.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

Karlos Williams gonna have Brady/Edelman type ownership percentage this week.

I'll be so pissed if Christine Michael gets carries & does something with them. I'll play him in a $1 GPP just for the hell of it

Haden just got trashed by Coop g. PFtalk has his #'s much lower than recent seasons. With that said Hopkins is my favorite play at WR tomorrow :lol: but Keenan is def gonna get his.

Little off topic but Anthony Davis in this new offense under Gentry :pimp: I'm playing him every single night. IDC who the opposition/price is :lol:

Yea, he's gonna start to get burned by guys like Cooper. Allen isn't like Cooper though. Not as fast and agile, I don't think he's gonna beat him to the punch as much as Cooper did. But, I'm also taking into account that Rivers is playing so poorly and getting hit so much behind that O-Line. Also, looks like Green is gonna play, so I don't think Rivers will force it that way. All that together makes me not like Allen outside of a GPP lineup or two.

So naturally, he's gonna go 10/170/2.

:lol:

On Dunbar, yea, they're not looking downfield. But, you're really hoping for NO to be up big for him to get on the field. I don't think that'll happen TBH. Dallas has a solid defense to keep a hampered Brees at bay. I think it's an Ingram game. Kinda don't like Randle either.

Yea, he's gonna start to get burned by guys like Cooper. Allen isn't like Cooper though. Not as fast and agile, I don't think he's gonna beat him to the punch as much as Cooper did. But, I'm also taking into account that Rivers is playing so poorly and getting hit so much behind that O-Line. Also, looks like Green is gonna play, so I don't think Rivers will force it that way. All that together makes me not like Allen outside of a GPP lineup or two.

So naturally, he's gonna go 10/170/2.

laugh.gif

On Dunbar, yea, they're not looking downfield. But, you're really hoping for NO to be up big for him to get on the field. I don't think that'll happen TBH. Dallas has a solid defense to keep a hampered Brees at bay. I think it's an Ingram game. Kinda don't like Randle either.
Thanks for advice. What you think about Hopkins vs Green?

anyone putting frank gore in any lineups? if luck is hurt gore has to get more carries, right?

I don't think you can go wrong either way between Hopkins and Green. Just a couple hundred difference I think. Hopkins is gonna be lower owned in tournaments. Green is gonna be a popular pick with point chasers. I'm high on both.

Back
Top Bottom