OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Winslow finally woke up

while Hayward went right back to being below average :smh:

Last edited:
Dat Bosh/Favors combo :pimp: lets go!!!

Also have Tyler Johnson/Curry at PG spots. Dat value

Dat Bosh/Favors combo
pimp.gif
lets go!!!

Also have Tyler Johnson/Curry at PG spots. Dat value
Nice, Very nice

[table][tr][td]
LACLIPPERS_3.PNG
 Clippers
Chris Paul-G[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu, 12 Nov 2015 09:24:00 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chris Paul (groin) is not a sure thing for Thursday night against the Suns. 
src: Dan Woike[/td][/tr][/table]

Everytime the wolves take Lavine out, The Wolves Come back :lol: his plus/minus gotta be ****.

He better not regret me picking him over crawford

Right on the cut off in all my games. This GS/MIN turning out better than I thought. Bjelica and Barnes saving themselves late. Still got Bledsoe and Morris left. Hope they go off. Favors 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I haven't gotten to see KAT play a whole much. All I know is he underperforms when I pick him 
laugh.gif

Big Jah never fails though 
nthat.gif
 ROY

Curry/Favors/Bosh was perfect for my lineup. At 300 points & hoping that J Crossover cooks with CP & Reddick out!

Russ at 11.2k against Philly sounds overpriced to me. Sounds like a blowout by mid 3rd

Last edited:
Towns wasnt very good tonight. Dont let the stat line fool you.

Maybe my expectations are just very high cuz i believe in the kid. But he was soft and tenative much of the night. He shoots wayyy too many fadeaways and some of his drives are weak. Hes young though. In 3 years hes gunna be all sorts of problems

Towns wasnt very good tonight. Dont let the stat line fool you.

Maybe my expectations are just very high cuz i believe in the kid. But he was soft and tenative much of the night. He shoots wayyy too many fadeaways and some of his drives are weak. Hes young though. In 3 years hes gunna be all sorts of problems
I think you are being too hard on him.

He was a bit tentative, but he loves the jumper, loves the hook fade. That's his kill move.

He was agressive on the boards and on D. He was in front of Curry on a few switches, and he looked as good or better than anybody I've seen as far as keeping Curry stationary.

Back
Top Bottom