OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Good luck to all 
pimp.gif

Jesus Christ at the ownership of Russ and Rondo in tourneys.. Both guys are 60% owned in tourneys on FD :lol: I'm glad i have other lineups with mudiay/Lawson/teague mixed in

Last edited:
Favors picked up 2 early fouls :smh:

Why would you take a guy on the second night of a back 2 back where he jus played big minutes, and exerted max effort without his patna in crime, jus comin off the flu... anyway? So many other options smh

Last edited:
Favors picked up 2 early fouls :smh:

Why would you take a guy on the second night of a back 2 back where he jus played big minutes, and exerted max effort without his patna in crime, jus comin off the flu... anyway? So many other options smh

Dude he got into foul trouble g. It happens to everyone. He had a great matchup against Orlando + Gobert out. The play was fine regardless.

Agree to disagree. I think Favors was an awful play

Any other night and your right. Great matchup. But not when you have nothing in the tank

Last edited:
Fournier looking pretty good. Too bad I paired him with Burks :smh:

I hate playing guys who are usually bench players, that find out they're starting hours before a game. It's a mental thing for them. With that said I played Casspi tho :lol:

I don't have Jimmy in any lineups but I have him in my Yahoo and dude is soooo garbage....what the HELL is wrong with this guy??

Back
Top Bottom