OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Casspi gotta start pulling some weight or Thad gonna have to put up 70.

Thornton. 
mean.gif
 Mirotic 
mean.gif

I say I'm done but I'm the type to come back and double down like a dummy. See y'all tomorrow.

Last edited:
Casspi, Burks, Anderson, Towns..all duds.

Lavine, Zaza and Gordon the only guys to come thru for me that were value guys. Just wish I had them all in one lineup with Rondo/Russ/Boogie like I Intially planned on FD. Have Lavine, Russ, Rondo and Boogie In a LU on DK that's paying me out well but those duds I mentioned before ruined me

Last edited:
Didn't take KAT ALL YEAR then I take him back to back and he blows. I'm gonna fade him next time so everybody else load up. He's dropping 50.

Threw a quick LU for the late games...sitting nice right now. Might have to try my luck out in larger cash games soon

I'm just amazed at how ****** my PF's did tonight. When Sully is your highest guy, you know you ****** up

Ended up like 5 points away from 2.5k tonight in a tournament thanks to Burks and Casspi throwing up duds. Gonna never forget that **** man

Last edited:
I made a few lineups last night, nothing crazy, but I knew I'd be working all day and didn't care just wanted to play.

My tourney lineups stunk, scored like 250 and 230.. whatever. My one cash game lineup.. 320 on DK 
laugh.gif

Except I didn't play it in a GPP.

Ugh. I hit on Zaza, Lowry, Batum, Rondo. I'm bummed, man.. considering I only play like 5-10 bucks a night.. this would have been a nice win.

Last edited:
Again, **** burks and Casspi. Dead to me b.

Lavine, Russ, Rondo and Boogie quadruple handily almost won me a tourney. 4 other players barely did anything smh

Last edited:
No good news this morning??
Casspi & Thornton did it for me.
But really cant blame them...
Blame the coaches.
Neither got enough minutes.
McHale Karl killed their confidence.

I'm just amazed at how ****** my PF's did tonight. When Sully is your highest guy, you know you ****** up

Ended up like 5 points away from 2.5k tonight in a tournament thanks to Burks and Casspi throwing up duds. Gonna never forget that **** man
Yea I should have faded all Jazz lastnight.

Those boys were cooked. 

I was buns across the board laast night.

Rondo is byke though!!!!!!! Locked always for now.

Anybody like dirk tonight? Playing express and don't know where to go with bigs. Wanna take jah but not sure how SA defends the 5

Noel is the play over okafor.... he been resting. Kawah out tonight means more minutes for danny green... meaning more rebounds off missed jumpshots or block oppurtunities on the bigs

Thats how im rationalizing anyway hah Noel/green/lamarcus should be good money

Back
Top Bottom