OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

100% exposure to Davis guarantees a loss in all my games so just have to call it a day for 11/17. Already set my LUs for tomorrow, will tweak if anything else pops up beforehand.

YOU AINT LYING. **** Davis. Never rostering that bum again. And batum is the epitome of my DFS life. Fade dude twice and he goes off back to back 50 or games, comes in and drops 3.6.....this is horse****
same here 3 out of my six lu have batum or ad....... ad going to be  dead to me 

Last edited:
Batum played 31 min and scored 1 pt 
laugh.gif

ATL/BK OT hopefully 
pimp.gif

I'm cryyyyying. I could be pushing 320 right now but I'm gonna get knocked out the money by the late game thanks to davis

Bosh damn near scored in double digits every game this year and the first time i roster him he only has 4 pts thru 3 quarters

DFS man 
laugh.gif
It's so damn wild man.

I had MCW  who put 43 on Wiz this year and the rest 31, 31, 35, 25, 37.........tonight 12

Batum been running nothing less than 14 shots per game and 35FPS.....tonight 5 shots and 10FPS

It's so wild. 

I may be stuck on these $5 only games for a while. I don't trust anything.

It's amazing to me how the winners of these tourneys pick their players lol

All luck dude.

Man, milsap and Monroe is trash yo. All my guys on FD hit major value. Except those two and I still have Lowry left smh. What could've been had those two didn't **** the bed so bad

Last edited:
If there's one thing I can take away from tonight it's to continue to get out of my comfort zone (all my favorite players) and try my luck on different guys like a Jarrett jack or otto porter.

One LU on DK I had Jack, Porter, Barton, Lopez, Giannas and Muday..but I went Milsap and MCW over Gallo and Young. So sick b

Gallo making up for the points AD left on the table.

Man if i took Curry and Dray instead of Lowry and AD, i would be sitting good in my late night line up

But AD is 70% owned so im not too too worried

Last edited:
Stacking this hella deep. (with or without AD)
[table][tr][th=""]7:00 PM CT[/th][th=""]  ESPN[/th][/tr][tr][td]

[h2]Pelicans[/h2]
(1-10,  0-6 Away)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[h2]Thunder[/h2]
(6-5,  4-2 Home)
[/td][/tr][/table]

funny thing about Batum is I had him rostered in my cash games until i found out Beal wasnt playing....plugged in Otto instead 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom