OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I am flourishing. I crack 300 every night it seems in tourneys. I think im rdy to try n cake up like i have been on hockey. Run all single entry tourneys and two heads up

Im like the Mario Lemeuix of dfs hockey. My win pctg is absurd.... went 4 for 4 tonight. 3 tourneys 1 heads up. Top 100 in all 3 tourneys :pimp:

This is my best NBA lineup for tonight. Pretty dissappointed in milsap and draymond. I too fell victim to the fade galo move. Shoulda known he was gunna pop comin off that stinker

View media item 1791934
If i made youtube videos of myself doing my lineups every day would people watch :nerd:

I am flourishing. I crack 300 every night it seems in tourneys. I think im rdy to try n cake up like i have been on hockey. Run all single entry tourneys and two heads up

Im like the Mario Lemeuix of dfs hockey. My win pctg is absurd.... went 4 for 4 tonight. 3 tourneys 1 heads up. Top 100 in all 3 tourneys
pimp.gif

This is my best NBA lineup for tonight. Pretty dissappointed in milsap and draymond. I too fell victim to the fade galo move. Shoulda known he was gunna pop comin off that stinker

If i made youtube videos of myself doing my lineups every day would people watch
nerd.gif
I probably would since I know you. (well from here I mean)

Do it.

If there's one thing I can take away from tonight it's to continue to get out of my comfort zone (all my favorite players) and try my luck on different guys like a Jarrett jack or otto porter.

If i do have time to sit down and make a vid ill explain about "reading" the game log and what to look for. You should never be concerned about your favorite players haha. Injuries. Playting time. Diversity of scoring. Matchups. Schedule. These are the things that matter

I dont have any formal charts or hard scoring system but again ill try n explain in a vid.

Last edited:
LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$0
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]M. Carter-Wil...[/td][td]12.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Kyle Korver[/td][td]24.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Nicolas Batum[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]31.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Al Jefferson[/td][td]27.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Dennis Schroder[/td][td]28.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]42[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Jeremy Lin[/td][td]22.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 199.75[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: NOV 17 2015 6:39PM EST

Edit LineupView Entries

[h2]  [/h2]
NBA

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Dennis Schroder[/td][td]28.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Kyle Korver[/td][td]24.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Nicolas Batum[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]31.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Al Jefferson[/td][td]27.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jeremy Lin[/td][td]22.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]42[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Thaddeus Young[/td][td]40.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 227.75[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: NOV 17 2015 6:43PM EST

How shocking unorth was that Batum performance though?
Shock of the night?

Reminiscent of his Portland days.

I had a feeling he might under perform just because I finally decided to roster him. But I didn't think it would be that bad.

I just needed a cool 20-25 from him

batum and giannis although such beasts with what they bring can so easily throw up duds because of their lack of scoring prowess and the fact they dont have shooters around them so assists can be hard to come by. I try to avoid them now unless I really like the matchup and even then they get pretty limited exposure on my squads. those 2 gordon hayward, wiggins, and danilo are all wayyy too scary with their price but as soon as you pass they drop 50 lolo

Last edited:
i dont plan on rostering ad again till he has a few good performances in a row . for his price tag he hasnt produced all year. hes been injured or very few times hes produced.

like dmc against that atl front court on a back to back......

ive done better when i roster mid range players with one high range player then when i do a bunch of high range and  scrubs lineups. 

Back
Top Bottom