OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I'm hoping Smart can hit value tonight despite not doing much so far and Bradley playing strong off the bench.

I mean, that game clearly looks to be an outlier.. so why would you be afraid to play him again? Don't let your bias affect your decisions, if it's a good matchup or if the player has been consistent and just had an off night, play him again.

Yeah I know. I just decided to invest in PG tonight. I've been playing batum a lot this season.

Bradley killing it and killing Smart's value tonight..

32 fantasy points, 15 points, 4 rebuonds, 4 steals, 2 assists, not finished yet either. And he was cheaper than Smart 
laugh.gif

Ibaka and Vonleh. Smh

Okafor made up a little in garbage time but not nearly enough. Just one of those days where I stop checking my lineup early

I got 67 points in my tournament with Lillard, Rondo, Ibaka, & Howard as my studs lmao. It's not gambling boys it's pure fantasy.

No offense but your studs weren't exactly locks. Part of strategy depends on the game you're playing. Rondo's tear was because they literally had no backup PG at the time. D12 & McHale had a good relationship so I would've def faded him today. I thought Ibaka was a solid play but with Russ doing his thing it's harder to predict other OKC performance. Lillard, I dunno. Rockets guards sans Beverly screamed must play

My biggest punt of the night in Thabo is looking ROUGH.. dude only has 9 minutes so far.

I saw his name thrown around a lot, I figured with Teague and Bazemore out, he'd get a little run even though it's off a back to back. 

Good... this bum is finally back in the same. Just hit value for me, baby.. 

Last edited:
And Smart to the bench... welp. Dude killed me tonight. 

I'm off any of those Boston PGs... I can't trust that the one I pick won't be the odd man out that night. 

Last edited:
What the heck happened to Nikola Vucevic??? I swear his stats haven't changed his halftime 

I thought Thabo wasn't supposed to play back to backs? Atlanta must be thin
Thabo and Korver have been limited on back to backs.. but no Bazemore and no Teague tonight so they were expected to get some burn..

EXCEPT THABO WANTS TO BE A PUNK AND ISNT GETTING OFF THE BENCH

im kicking myself for not playing my Westbrook and Harden line up in my cash games

i learned my lesson based fantasy Gods

Just need everyone to keep pace and I could cash across the board....except for my express lineup.....
laugh.gif
 trash

And Powell, for the SECOND STRAIGHT NIGHT under 20 pts....why?!? Does Boston defend bigs well?

Last edited:
Never used Ibaka in cash games. Looked at his log and hes been pretty consistent. Hovering between 30 - 40 FDP. So i figured ok ill roster him. 1k cheaper than Millsap and he gives me 8.6 pts in the middle of the 4th.

Always me man....always me.

Last edited:
Thabo and Smart are ruining an otherwise solid night. Millsap, Monta, Westbrook, Sully, all did their job.

I might give Fan Duel a shot just to see if the mojo is any better.

Back
Top Bottom