OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

My highest score is 350.10 
laugh.gif

Like dude said any other night they pouring gatorade on me 
laugh.gif
U On FD?
yup

With CP and Reddick out, I will only be interested in role players on the Clipshow.

They will double Blake all game and make DJ and co. beat them. 

Gonna be like 134- 64

GSW hasn't forgot all Doc's lip service, so they won't care if Clips are hurt.

Curry

Klay

Iggy

_____

Bogut

Leo

____

Festus

This gon' be my lineup

Last edited:
I played Jokic from Denver yesterday as a sneaky punt only for him to post a whopping 1.5 points. As things go in DFS he proceeded to deliver on his 3K price to the tune of 50 points.

Not surprised cats out chea hitting 390 tonight

Man last night was mind blowing I put up 321 and only won 4 bucks...person who came in 1st 400 pts. This ish crazy.

291 on my highest score and i barely broke even . dwight powell , corey joseph and rudy gay were my downfalls . everyone else balled out. the winning score in the dk sharpshooter was 364..... 

Some cat i know had 380 and was in first in two tourneys.. went on fb/twitter gassed up he was gunna win 5400... turns 9ut he won less than 100 LOLOL

Last edited:
Tentative lineup for tonight. Thoughts?

PG Stephen Curry
SG Jamal Crawford
SF Andre Iguodala
PF Chris Bosh
C Hassan Whiteside
G Jerryd Bayless
F Harrison Barnes
UTIL Marco Belinelli

FD :

Curry

Rivers

Smith

Crawford

James

Iggy

Love 

Bosh

Bogut

also got 

Curry

Rivers

Smith

Crawford

James

Iggy

Love 

Henson

Whiteside

Are the guys that are setting up these h2hs at like 530 entry fees that good u think or more just they got stupid money from winning earlier ? So tempted to go against one of these guys. You see the same names on all the websites. Daut44, chipoltleaddict, etc...Im sure their good but its such a crapshoot...what u guys think

Back
Top Bottom