OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Steph gonna have to play catchup 
nthat.gif

Tomorrow's slate looks very enticing. Risking the most I have in NBA yet, just conflicted between full slate and turbo. Also stars + scrubs or evenly balanced. Steph, Russ and Harden all on deck but most of good value is at guard too so it's trickier to go top heavy

Mills
Lowry
Barton
Hood
Batum
Leonard
Young
Favors
Jefferson

No superstars

Steph and Russ making compelling anti-fade arguments in their favor this week doe

Hinrich @ 3200 w Brooks out & possibly Rose too is too good to pass on. Chalmers @ only 3500 is a great value also

Last edited:
No winners tonight? Suprising. Scores seem hella low. Min cash at like 275. Think all mine hit min but one. 2maros lines are funded at least

Nm forgot to refresh. 4 lus in the 300s. When 330 won it. So close but so far.

Last edited:
I'm literally guessing right now.
I have no idea who will play in these games and no time (or desire) to scout.
10pts out of the money every night.(most/feels like every)
Still playing on preseason winnings but man, I'm lost

Last edited:
I'm literally guessing right now.
I have no idea who will play in these games and no time (or desire) to scout.
10pts out of the money every night.(most/feels like every)
Still playing on preseason winnings but man, I'm lost

Its def time consuming if you want to have sucess... cant trust these NBA cats as far as you can throw em. Gaurnteed contracts are a MFer. Got 21 year olds resting because of sore wrists and knees. Some teams dont even have a coach, some teams coaches wear chopper suits... how can you expect consistancy hah

310 got me 5 bucks last night...just a week ago 305+ got you a decent pay day. Then tonight all power plays are guard so its hard to have a balance lineup. With Harden having something to prove, everybody at Currys throat, and Westy in a I have no choice but to do it all situation. Makes putting lineup together kind of stressful. Hah this more stressful than my real occupation.

Back
Top Bottom