OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Got 2 line ups going tonight: 

Lineup 1: Curry, Rondo, Crawford, Belinelli, Lebron, Iggy, Griffin, Henson, Koufos
Lineup 2: Curry, Bayless, Crawford, Greek Freak, Gay, Barnes, Love, Henson, Whiteside

I think Koufos might be a surprise tonight. I was also torn between Casspi and Barnes.

I would suggest to remove Hanson. With JABARI back tonight, I dont know if he will hit value.

KOSTA KUFUS will be the sleeper of the night..

I'm worried about playing Bayless. With Parker and Mayo returnin, I think he'll take a hit. I could be wrong tho.

Outside of Blake, I'm not touching the Clippers. Doc wanna troll. I'm not gonna play either Crawford or Rivers if CP3 and Redick plays.

Perfect night to play tournaments with all these question marks.

Last edited:
Running with this across the board:

Curry

Collison

Crawford

Belinelli

Winslow

Lebron

Love

Griffin

Koufos

Crawford is EVVVVVERYWHERRRRREE 
laugh.gif

Chris Paul (groin) will play against the Warriors on Thursday.

Paul did more at practice on Wednesday and this is probably the most important game of the season for the Clippers so far. Paul has played through injuries before and he's usually not limited, so he'll likely be out there for more than 30 minutes. His return likely takes away from Austin Rivers more than it does for Jamal Crawford.

Source:  Monte Pool on Twitter

Nov 19 - 8:53 PM

Back
Top Bottom