OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I wouldn't either if I stacked the Cowboys 
eek.gif

Norman is shutting Dez down and Cam is good for at least 3 TD. I woulda went GB/DET/CAR

Last edited:
trying to be contrarian. things dont always go as planned. i figured everyone will be off of dez and the cowboys because of norman and the cowboys d isnt that good. .... so im rolling with it but yeah not confident.... 

Last edited:
trying to be contrarian. things dont always go as planned. i figured everyone will be off of dez and the cowboys because of norman and the cowboys d isnt that good. .... so im rolling with it but yeah not confident.... 

One thing that's a lock for DFS is people can't leave $ unspent. Megatron was 70% owned so Dez will at minimum be 50%. I can't bring myself to get on him but I can see Philly Brown coming through with a 15 pt game

people really spend all the money on little slates like this....on my best lu going i had like 7000 left over. 

Your average joe is gonna have a hard time going Stafford/Tate/Riddick when they can afford Rodgers/Cobb/Forte. I just wish I was bold enough to play some of the higher stakes slates today

My Stafford and megatron stack would've been looking real nice but switched out Stafford for Cam.

Hoping Cam gets 7 TDs on them boys

my lu flopped hard.... went with my heart instead of my head with my cowboys stack.... nobody other then the panthers d had a really good day fantasy wise . that lions stack was game of the day. bell was super lo key.  

i had a 

stafford/tate and calvin stack but no riddick or bell on that lu..... at 131 with langford my only player left,. 

Devante Adams is such a bad receiver. I honestly don't know how he still gets targeted after the Minnesota game.

Can't catch
Not a good route runner
Gets no separation

Looks like the formula to fail at being an NFL receiver

Last edited:
I hit on my NFL lineup, I went (I thought) contrarian and took Packer D instead of Carolina(were actually higher owned than Carolina too) but that and T Williams were my only mistakes.

I picked the players that went off last Thanksgiving which def included J Bell, missed on Tate and Riddick but my guys all ate outside PackerD and Williams, I'll take it for the NBA for sure, thanks NFL gods

Last edited:
My hoops lineups have been trash all week, need to get back on track tonight.

NBA has been tough this year, for me.
Consistency has been all over the place.
Everyday I think of doing more lineups to offset this but, one is the way to go, especially as the season goes on.

I'm rocking the 3PG(maybe 4) again today.
I love that set up; Kat/Avery won't bust me this time

Last edited:
Took home like $80 on Wednesday, could've been alot more had I played someone other than Bradley. Back at it again tonight :pimp:.

Hopefully Cousins sits again. I have high hopes for a Kings stack if he does.

Last edited:
So I decided to give a trial run with an optimizer and lineup creator with dailyfantasynerd.com I liked their website and predictions do I figured it was something interesting to try out.

Made my original lineup I liked, then played around with it and made like 8 more, mostly for quarter arcade tourney entries.

My best lineup was my original one :lol:

Just goes to show for me there's no rhyme or reason to my method. I've had a lineup I worked on all morning, then made a 2nd one in 30 seconds and that one destroys my original one. I've had a great night with stars and scrubs, then a great night with a balanced approach. It's all over the place so I just let the night dictate what I do. Like tonight, with so many options I'm going to throw out a couple different lineups because I like a lot of players.. other nights it might just be one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom