OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Putting Demarco Murray in my 1 lineup that placed tonight was the difference between $11.04 and $5,000.
man that feeling sucks.
sick.gif
same thing happened last week when marshawn didnt play and i got a zero when i wouldve played rawls had i know he was starting. not thousands but quite a few hundred i lost out on and only got 30  bucks off that lineup. ...... 

huge basketball slate . got like 8 lineups in the blackfriday 21 cents off the sharpshooter deal. 

my only stars and scrubs lineup for the night. 

UPCOMING 05:27:50

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]384

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$500
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]53.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]James Harden[/td][td]51.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Jae Crowder[/td][td]25.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Tristan Thompson[/td][td]24.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Ian Mahinmi[/td][td]21.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Danny Green[/td][td]19.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Nene Hilario[/td][td]19.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Isaiah Canaan[/td][td]18.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Tonight is a tricky one for me. So many players I like with great matchups.

I guess my first quesion, who y'all go tonight? Rondo or CP3? I'm leaning towards CP3 cause New Orlreans gives up the most to PGs, it'll be a high scoring game, and he's facing his old team. Rondo, on the other hand, might not have Cousins again and it's the highest total of the night with only a 2 point spread. Potential OT game?

What y'all think?

I guess my first quesion, who y'all go tonight? Rondo or CP3? I'm leaning towards CP3 cause New Orlreans gives up the most to PGs, it'll be a high scoring game, and he's facing his old team. Rondo, on the other hand, might not have Cousins again and it's the highest total of the night with only a 2 point spread. Potential OT game?

What y'all think?
both . make different lineups... dont have a rondo lineup but got a cp3 one. going to have to make a rondo lu since its supposed to be the highest scoring game of the night,. 

I'm rolling with Rondo. Pretty much the same upside you get from Russ/Steph at almost $1-$2k less.

Last edited:

What y'all think?

I think CP3 is the top PG play of the day. Up in pace game, horrible defensive backcourt and he's really low priced. But, I think they're both good plays.

Rondo/Covington or Ish Smith/Gay?

Probably the first one, even though they'll be much higher owned.

So I decided to give a trial run with an optimizer and lineup creator with dailyfantasynerd.com I liked their website and predictions do I figured it was something interesting to try out.

Made my original lineup I liked, then played around with it and made like 8 more, mostly for quarter arcade tourney entries.

My best lineup was my original one :lol:

Just goes to show for me there's no rhyme or reason to my method. I've had a lineup I worked on all morning, then made a 2nd one in 30 seconds and that one destroys my original one. I've had a great night with stars and scrubs, then a great night with a balanced approach. It's all over the place so I just let the night dictate what I do. Like tonight, with so many options I'm going to throw out a couple different lineups because I like a lot of players.. other nights it might just be one.

You just gotta find the projections that work for you or create your own. I've never been a big fan of DFN's projections.

Took home like $80 on Wednesday, could've been alot more had I played someone other than Bradley. Back at it again tonight :pimp:.

Hopefully Cousins sits again. I have high hopes for a Kings stack if he does.

I didn't play much NFL yesterday because I was so tilted that Gordon ******* Hayward took me from top 10 to 49th in the $20 tourney that night :lol:

favorite l/u

rondo

parker

harden

giannis

casspi

cj miles

Tristan thompson

Lamarcaus

gortat
FYI I've changed this 3 times already lol

Last edited: