OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I don't really see Thorton repeating last night's performance, but I feel like he's a must play at minimum price on FD regardless of ownership percentage. Of course as long as Ariza is out, which it looks like he will be.

This feels like a hack a Jordan kinda game. Like the Mayo/Jordan combo if Mayo starts at the 1 again.

Brewer was the first one off the bench last night (as he usually is), I think they're both great plays.

How's it not smart? Minutes going up and they're playing more 2 C sets with Dieng at the 4, so he's not eating up a lot of his minutes. Think he's a great GPP play vs. Hibbert. Borderline cash.

DraftKings $3 nicekicks contest. First place gets a Jordan 11 playoff/Columbia pack. Only 400 entires goooooooo

https://www.draftkings.com/gateway?s=358175670
"

"First place wins an Air Jordan 11 Prize Pack which includes a pair of Air Jordan 11 Retro "Legend Blue" and Air Jordan 11 Retro "2012 Release". After the conclusion of the contest, a DraftKings representative will reach out to the winner for shipping information. Please allow 4-5 weeks for prize. Winner can choose cash value or prize. All normal tax laws apply. Shoes subject to availability. Have fun! "

No Thanks

Last edited:
How's it not smart? Minutes going up and they're playing more 2 C sets with Dieng at the 4, so he's not eating up a lot of his minutes. Think he's a great GPP play vs. Hibbert. Borderline cash.
It's not smart because.......It's Sam and the Wolves. 

You just never know, and I need to know, if I have a choice. 

I can't do it.

Last edited:
KAT has only hit value twice in the last 5 games, that's x5 value not x6 value. 

I can't,   won't do it to myself.

I don't want to be *****ing in 5 hours talking about "I should have known.........."

Then don't do it :lol:

I'm just giving reasons he's an excellent GPP and borderline cash. Mitchell's been running his rotations a certain way since 04. Dieng is playing more on the court with KAT than subbing in for him. Producing in plus match-up's and if he gets 28-32 mins, 5x is what you want for you cash. His blocks are up, defense is better, fouls are down (which is why he "lost his job") so, IMO, he's back in Mitchell's good graces for now.

"

"First place wins an Air Jordan 11 Prize Pack which includes a pair of Air Jordan 11 Retro "Legend Blue" and Air Jordan 11 Retro "2012 Release". After the conclusion of the contest, a DraftKings representative will reach out to the winner for shipping information. Please allow 4-5weeks for prize. Winner can choose cash value or prize. All normal tax laws apply. Shoes subject to availability. Have fun! "

No Thanks

Still free shoes/cash. Pretend like it's an iD

Leuer

And wall/Lowry is tough. Both good matchups, both games look to be competitive. Both have been hot. Walls matchup is slightly better though and Houston plays at a faster pace than SA. Plus, hardens on the floor.

What do you think Late game lineup

Knight
Dwill
Burks
Bledsoe
Hayward
Sefolosha
Leur
Millsap
Vucevic

Son! I forgot to fit pau in that DK contest. I was all over him in fanduel but I stacked the suns backcourt. Ahhhhhhhhhhh bosh you gotta come alive bro.

Back
Top Bottom