OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Two Felton free throws just put me in the money. I just want this game to end right now!

tumblr_ly9wipuzgd1qivd1ao1_250.gif

KAT to the promised land :pimp:

Indeed. He was a can't miss, who didn't miss. Haven't seen that against the Lakers lately.

Lakers are like that bad golfer that you won't catch 18 with because your game starts to mirror theirs after the first 3 hole hack job

I'm having no issues with fanduel

Tentative tournament line up

Paul
Calderón
Butler
Afflalo
Covington
Bogs
Millsap
Young
Jordan

Current tournament lineup 

Jack

Paul

Crawford

Johnson

Gay

Mirotic

Young 

Grant

Cousins 

I like Cousins for tourneys but the Knicks play a real slow pace and their starters didn't play full minutes last night anyway.

Wroten on a 16 minute cap :smh:

Back in the game. Takin myself off the single entry restriction for the night. Wish me luck hah

Lets see if i cant get back to my winning ways. Most of my lineups include joe johnson off that struggle land sg list. And Thad playin his old squad.

Rockin alot of stars and scrubs tonight otherwise. Come on jerami grant /crawford / noah

really tempted to start a 7-day free trial (cancel it on the 6th day before getting charged) and looking at this dudes Draftcheat incentives 

im a member for Draftkings but he writes them for FD to members only 

Pau's been too hot lately, but I feel like tonight's the night he cools down. Second night of a B2B having to deal with Jordan...

Most definitely DeAndre. Chicago is terrible vs. centers this season since they moved Pau to the 5. I think it goes Brook > Jordan > Pau > Okafor tonight. All solid plays though.

Back
Top Bottom