OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Well, Monroe is a dud now. Dude's not recovering mentally from that. 
laugh.gif
 Christ

Bosh better clean up in garbage time...they better play him....they better lol

Last edited:
I saw Wall recommended in a couple of projections and sites, I figured I could save and go with Beal instead... noooope.

I have a habit of picking the wrong guard on the same team. Pick Wall and he's a dud, don't pick him and he goes off. Pick Knight and it's Bledsoe's night.. same thing happened with Smart and Thomas too.

And Reggie Jackson needs to get his **** together too. 

All the right guys in two different lineups. Unless Shmurda gets on some go dumb ****, DONG plays like he belongs here, Monroe BALLLLLLLLS, and the Sun guards drop 60 a piece...no jays for moi

Never rostering Rubio again. What in the world was I thinking. Foolish of me to think his frail *** could light the Lakers weak backcourt up twice.

:smh:

And Gordon Hayward won't hit value tonight because the Knicks are trash. FML :smh:

Last edited:
I love  when  scrubs like Kevin Martin and JJ Redick go off and whoever I roster decides to put up their worst game.
eyes.gif

Definitely not my night.. I had Mirza and Wall in my initial lineup.. then swapped them out by the end of it.

I usually don't like going with that one guy off a really hot game like Thornton.. but I still did because a high o/u and he would see more playing time with Ariza out. So that one backfired on me. 

Turned $2 into a $27 ticket thanks to Min/LAL OT. Could've won that damn J pack if I'd used that lineup instead smh.

Now for these double ups to offset my other GPP near misses

Last edited:
My gosh Porzingis

Good thing i split my cash line ups with him and Nowitzki. I originally had Nowitzki in all cash game line up....shouldve kept it that way too

Back
Top Bottom