OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Watching these games is really giving me better insight into my selection process. Pau is piling up the stats and it's not a fluke & I see why now. Gonna be harder to fade going forward for me

Watching these games is really giving me better insight into my selection process. Pau is piling up the stats and it's not a fluke & I see why now. Gonna be harder to fade going forward for me
Watching is so so so important.

No amount of research will ever be enough, without being able to watch too.

Once I started watching MLB and not just stat searching, it was over(in a good way). But it was hard at first, and then it was super enjoyable.

NBA though, I watch anyway, everybody usually, but I'm a little behind on where'd I'd like to be this year, but it's just a time issue thing for me.

But, I'm glad you're onto it.

Horford [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Jo Jo [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

I wanted Lopez but I already had 3 Nets as it is. I had Serge in my lineup but figured Thad would be a better play against Philly. He had a solid game, but Serge was cheaper and has more points with some time left to play.

Shane Larkin was a good play of mine, but Bojan underperformed. I wanted to throw out Afflalo but I opted against it since I don't trust the Knicks at all.

Most of my guys are playing well (except JJ really), so we'll see what happens.

JJ dropped 32 last night....ain't hitting sht for me tonight. Having great looks too
Gotta love DFS,I roster him tonight and he immediately reverts to the scrub that he is.
laugh.gif

10x $2 booster on DK looking pretty good. FD lineups looking weak, but some help from Kristaps/Rondo/Afflalo/Melo would be great.

My downfall was taking 4 Nets 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Thankfully i only played low dollar tournaments today

Wish I was in the same boat. Whopping 0.00 points from McDermott sink otherwise strong lineups that were gonna get some big returns. Chalk it up as a lesson learned

Last edited:
Rondo is always clutch for me.

He is the one player I can say has never let me down when I've played the right matchup.

The one guy man.

2nd place not too shabby. I was down to my last buck and now I'm on a two day winning streak. I'm going to keep playing 50/50 until I build up my bankroll again. View media item 1823387

Im outchea embarassing myself. Had one lu crack 270.

Le sigh

First month of the season i couldnt bot hit 300 now i cant hit it for ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom