OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I played the wrong dude tonight... Like on accident. Apparently I clicked the wrong player and didn't understand why he was in my lineup :lol:

Teague the worst. He's unrosterable. I was looking at Schroeder as well but went with Burke....sigh

I really gotta start believing Vegas spreads. Atlanta was projected to score the highest. I laughed.....they might be right :lol:

Last edited:
Clarkson, IT2, Burke and Collison 
mean.gif

Clearly the PG position is whats gonna fail me tonight

I want to start sliding over to FanDuel primarily but I don't know if I can live without late swap. I wanted to pull out Collison once Rondo was confirmed but it had already locked. Went from 1st in my 100 Man to probably not gonna cash due to his performance.

NBA seems to be better suited for FD but it looks like it's not very friendly for GPP

I was looking horrible early on but i forgot most of my players were from SAC/LA. Ended up losing money overall but got a little more than half back. I was like 2 points in 2 diff lineups from getting all my cash back.

Highest score of the night was 288

I understand people picking D Russell but how the hell do dudes go about picking people like Trey Lyles and Brandon Bass who won tourneys for people. Guessing and luck?

I see where both of y'all are coming from.

I faded CJ personally cause I wasn't feeling the price range and with Lilliard back but i can see that on a late slate, with having the extra money to get him, I might've just went for CJ just cause he has that upside even though i know his usage rate with Lilliard in, usually goes down.

Anyway, all good y'all.

Let's get it tonight!

Yea, I was just being more of a **** about it than I should have been. My bad to the thread and a-friend a-friend , I have no personal ill will towards the guy.

Teague the worst. He's unrosterable. I was looking at Schroeder as well but went with Burke....sigh

I really gotta start believing Vegas spreads. Atlanta was projected to score the highest. I laughed.....they might be right :lol:

Bud has been strange lately, Schroder was a DNP-CD for a few games in a row...then, the game before yesterday, he played almost the entire 4th of a close game.

I want to start sliding over to FanDuel primarily but I don't know if I can live without late swap. I wanted to pull out Collison once Rondo was confirmed but it had already locked. Went from 1st in my 100 Man to probably not gonna cash due to his performance.

NBA seems to be better suited for FD but it looks like it's not very friendly for GPP

I don't think either of them are GPP friendly at the lower levels...hell, even the $20 shoot around is super top heavy. I've always preferred DK for the utility because 90% of the time I'm 3 PG's or 2 C's.

Yeah I like DK for the UTIL spot for the same reason. I go with 2 Centers like 70% of the time.

I find the payout structure for FD to be far superior though, especially in the single-entry tourneys. DK's are way too bottom heavy imo. I gotta come in 100th out of 100k just to double my money because they pay out 30k people at entry fee+$1 :lol:. This is a made up example but you guys can probably see what I'm getting at.

Last edited:
Yeah I like DK for the UTIL spot for the same reason. I go with 2 Centers like 70% of the time.

I find the payout structure for FD to be far superior though, especially in the single-entry tourneys. DK's are way too bottom heavy imo. I gotta come in 100th out of 100k just to double my money because they pay out 30k people at entry fee+$1 :lol:. This is a made up example but you guys can probably see what I'm getting at.

Agreed, again if i had more time id prob do both.

Love FD astheticaly and tourney payouts but DK flex spot and late swap would be nice.

Yea, look at the sharpshooter...10 game slate, $300K pool and ~32% goes to the top 100...which is fair for the crossover or the 3 ball...but, in the sharpshooter, the top 100 makes up 0.0008% of the pool :lol:

It is what it is though, just grind your cash games out and throw your cash LU's into the $5 and profit.

P proshares My apologies as well.
I took no offense or have no ill will either.

Some days conversations like that happen, it's not to dwell on, I'm glad you feel the same.

DFS as a whole has had more of the Top competitors maxing out entries in every contest so no GPP is easy even for a skilled player.

Cash lines are separated by 50 FPS on average(eye test).
Top scores are 340 so 290 is cash line and that can be achieved easily but, it's bottom bottom pay, and that can be disheartening.

It will shift as the year goes on(in the favor of the novice) but, I don't know for how long, DFS has changed this year compared to last 2, 1000%

Missed cashing by 1.5 points. Was hoping for OT for the Sac/Laker game. IT2 and Hayward :smh:

I know the game is supposed to be a possible blowout but I'm going Wessy tonight. I swear he loves going back to LA and show out.

I'm going with Wall as my high priced PG. 200+ o/u with a close spread. Last time he played the Raptors...he dropped 50. Plus he's at home :pimp:

Dallas/Milwaukee look sneaky

NBA Schedule & Vegas Lines

Road Team Home Team Favorite Spread Total Tip-Off
Toronto Raptors (22-15) at Washington Wizards (15-18) TOR -1.5 202.0 7:00 PM
Orlando Magic (19-17) at Brooklyn Nets (10-25) ORL -3.5 196.0 7:30 PM
Denver Nuggets (13-23) at Memphis Grizzlies (19-18) TBD TBD TBD 8:00 PM
Indiana Pacers (20-15) at New Orleans Pelicans (11-23) IND -2 206.0 8:00 PM
Dallas Mavericks (21-15) at Milwaukee Bucks (14-23) MIL -1 201.5 8:00 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers (24-9) at Minnesota Timberwolves (12-24) CLE -10 195.0 8:00 PM
New York Knicks (18-19) at San Antonio Spurs (31-6) SA -13 194.5 8:30 PM
Miami Heat (21-14) at Phoenix Suns (13-25) MIA -5 197.5 9:30 PM
Golden State Warriors (33-2) at Portland Trail Blazers (15-23) GS -9.5 214.5 10:00 PM
Oklahoma City Thunder (25-11) at Los Angeles Lakers (8-28) OKC -14 208.5 10:30 PM

I use Pinnacle throughout the day to see any movements. You'll see TBD with Conley and Lee up in the air.

I like Wall tonight.

Think Mario is gonna be in all my linueps if Conley and Lee are out and Mudiay is in. Might fade Dipo too :lol:

NBA Schedule & Vegas Lines

Road Team Home Team Favorite Spread Total Tip-Off
Toronto Raptors (22-15) at Washington Wizards (15-18) TOR -1.5 202.0 7:00 PM
Orlando Magic (19-17) at Brooklyn Nets (10-25) ORL -3.5 196.0 7:30 PM
Denver Nuggets (13-23) at Memphis Grizzlies (19-18) TBD TBD TBD 8:00 PM
Indiana Pacers (20-15) at New Orleans Pelicans (11-23) IND -2 206.0 8:00 PM
Dallas Mavericks (21-15) at Milwaukee Bucks (14-23) MIL -1 201.5 8:00 PM
Cleveland Cavaliers (24-9) at Minnesota Timberwolves (12-24) CLE -10 195.0 8:00 PM
New York Knicks (18-19) at San Antonio Spurs (31-6) SA -13 194.5 8:30 PM
Miami Heat (21-14) at Phoenix Suns (13-25) MIA -5 197.5 9:30 PM
Golden State Warriors (33-2) at Portland Trail Blazers (15-23) GS -9.5 214.5 10:00 PM
Oklahoma City Thunder (25-11) at Los Angeles Lakers (8-28) OKC -14 208.5 10:30 PM

I use Pinnacle throughout the day to see any movements. You'll see TBD with Conley and Lee up in the air.

I like Wall tonight.

Think Mario is gonna be in all my linueps if Conley and Lee are out and Mudiay is in. Might fade Dipo too :lol:

Thanks

- Faried out
- Mudiay questionable
- Bayless out
- Conley/Lee doubtful
- Humphries doubtful
- Mo is in
- Payton is doubtful

Back
Top Bottom