OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Think Mario is gonna be in all my linueps if Conley and Lee are out and Mudiay is in. Might fade Dipo too
laugh.gif
Do you like Rio with Conley out too?

I don't know how to feel if Conley is out, because he's the starting PG then.

If Conley plays and LEE is out I like him at the 2. At that price it's hard to fade, but if he has to run that crappy *** offense, I don't know if I like him at all.

Yea, that's who I was talking about. He's gonna get at least 30 mins and he's almost a point per minute guy. I think they're both gonna get ruled out soon but if Conley is in and Lee is out, it still bumps him up. Lee is the secondary ball handler behind Conley, so it'll give Chalmers more responsibilty.

If they're both out, Jeff Green becomes the secondary ball handler FWIW. I think the whole starting 5 plus Z-Bo can be played. You're right that the offense is bad but the mins are kinda hard to ignore.

Last edited:
Man I'm trying so hard to fade Chalmers in tournaments but I can't :lol:

Price, minutes and matchup just too good.

He'll be owned everywhere by me.

Thoughts 
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Kyle Lowry[/td][td]42.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Manu Ginobili[/td][td]21.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]47.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Jabari Parker[/td][td]19.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Ian Mahinmi[/td][td]22.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Kyrie Irving[/td][td]28.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Tristan Thompson[/td][td]22.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Andrew Wiggins[/td][td]29.3
 [/td][/tr][/table]

Decided to throw a line up in the quarter contest on dk

Wall
Oladipo
Lebby
Arthur
Vucevic
Chalmers
JGreen
C-Payne

OKC is gonna be the key to GPP's tonight...either Russy/Durant or Kanter/Payne.

Steebie, I think you can go Teletovic in spots if you want some PHX exposure. Believe it or not, they played him at the 5 for a bit their last game :lol:

OKC is gonna be the key to GPP's tonight...either Russy/Durant or Kanter/Payne.

Steebie, I think you can go Teletovic in spots if you want some PHX exposure. Believe it or not, they played him at the 5 for a bit their last game :lol:
Would u go Derozan and Arthur or Wade and Teletovic?? In a tournament

Definitely Wade/Teletovic in a tourney. Around that range, I'd guess about 75% of the ownership is gonna go to Dip.

Definitely Wade/Teletovic in a tourney. Around that range, I'd guess about 75% of the ownership is gonna go to Dip.
Yea I have Oladipo as much other SG in the same tournament line up :lol:

I was thinking about Ellis vs Pelicans as a pivot in tournaments?

I do have both Oladipo and Ellis in my cash game.

Last edited:
That's not to say I don't like the first combo though. A lot of people I think are gonna save at SG and pay up at PG, C and pair with Chalmers. So, for GPP's, you kinda get a leg up on the field by saving at PG/C and paying up for SG/SF. Still think DeRozan is a good play.

- I like Ellis but Stuckey is a great play as well, mins going up.
- Teletovic over Nance (even though they're both SHAKY rotations)

Thanks y'all.

Yeah, i'm not too confident in either today so i might just have to save somewhere else and grab a better pf

might change but for now

chalmers

mcw

monta ellis

oladipo 

gallinari

otto porter

draymond

thad young 

jalanciunas

Man I'm trying so hard to fade Chalmers in tournaments but I can't :lol:

Price, minutes and matchup just too good.

He'll be owned everywhere by me.

I can easily see Joerger outthinking himself and not putting him in position to hit 5-6x though. Against OKC he didn't even have a PG in the starting lineup. I see Rio having high ownership if Lee sits but Gasol and Z-Bo being in a better spot. They released their only backup C so usage bump for Gasol and Z-Bo should definitely go up as the only corresponding big (well, you technically have JaMychal) especially with Faried out.

I am getting exposure to Mia/Phx if Price and Tucker can't go. They released 2 dead weight players, Morris is a guaranteed DNP and Hornacek's rotation is only like 7 deep literally. Expect a great game from Bosh

My lineup for FanDuel tonight

Westbrook

Chalmers

Fournier

Oladipo

Middleton

Dudley

Davis

Leuer

Gasol

Thinking about switching out Parker for Leuer

Tentative main tournament lineup