OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

With D'Angelo out, it should be a no brainer for Cincinnati to double Brown.

Doubt he'll be a bust but I don't think he's going past 20
serious question.... what do you think teams have been doing all year?

theres a reason deangelo had 5 yds per carry and it wasnt just that hes that nice

Took a chance on Scola cause of his history vs Sixers....never again

Aaron Gordon out performing him on the cheap

serious question.... what do you think teams have been doing all year?

theres a reason deangelo had 5 yds per carry and it wasnt just that hes that nice
got a point but 9,500 for 15 is no bueno

I'm still fuming Novak got no field goals and Pit gave up 15 pts

Last edited:
tough slate today, dont like a single one of my lineups more than another

heres hopin I can keep the hotstreak alive. 

still gunna mess with ish and sweet lou despite them both going to be more than 50% owned

Took a chance on Scola cause of his history vs Sixers....never again

Aaron Gordon out performing him on the cheap
scola and brandon jennings killed me. 

anyone playing the football slates. who do you think performs the best today qb wise  today ? 

Gonna play some football today. maybe some hoops. been away from gambling for some time, gonna make a brief resurgence as i got into college and a little stress is off of my shoulders. 

i'll update on who i think i like in  a few

It's looking hard to fade Cousins at 5.9k., but I'm also tempted to go with Russell

Last edited:
Early only slate on Fanduel? You can take your pick of players....im thinking im going to leave salary on the table and go with Shabazz over Parsons. Or am i trippin?

[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]George Hill  [/td][td]Ind@Hou[/td][td]25.6[/td][td]$5,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]C.J. McCollum  [/td][td]OKC@Por[/td][td]35.0[/td][td]$7,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kevin Durant  [/td][td]OKC@Por[/td][td]47.6[/td][td]$10,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Cody Zeller  [/td][td]Cha@Den[/td][td]20.5[/td][td]$5,400[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Robin Lopez  [/td][td]Mil@NY[/td][td]20.1[/td][td]$4,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Arron Afflalo  [/td][td]Mil@NY[/td][td]22.2[/td][td]$4,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Nerlens Noel  [/td][td]Cle@Phi[/td][td]27.7[/td][td]$6,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Rudy Gobert  [/td][td]Uta@LAL[/td][td]30.1[/td][td]$5,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
Thinking about rolling this out for a 7 game slate tourney

Early only slate on Fanduel? You can take your pick of players....im thinking im going to leave salary on the table and go with Shabazz over Parsons. Or am i trippin?

That's what I'm doing in the early slate. You gotta differentiate somewhere.

Lately I've been more interested in reading about DFS, than playing. I haven't finished this article I just started, but I've reached a point where I can see its benefits, so let me post it before I fisniah the article and forget.

http://www.fantasylabs.com/articles/why-usage-rate-is-a-misleading-stat-in-nba-dfs/

Sidenote: it's crazy that TO is figured into usage rate and that makes sense, now. Especially when Put like "11% of MCW's usage rate is committing turnovers"

Damn

Last edited:

good luck guys
pimp.gif

hopefully i wont have to put a player on my **** list tonight

I'm all aboard the Lillard/CJ dual stack tonight. Gonna both need big games to stay in it, at home too

Back
Top Bottom