OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I've been burned with PHX players too often to trust them anymore due to their rotations... Orlando too.

Did AD really just get 3.7 fp?!!
mean.gif
got hurt in the 1st quarter

I see you Proshares picking up all those tix in tonight's satellite for tomorrow's Millionaire Maker. I was able to get me one too thanks to Lou Will going off. 

He's gonna get fired coaching the way he does. Ownership ain't happy

I'd definitely recommend not picking any bench players from PHX; Hornacek is dead man walking and he has proven he won't go past 7-8 deep in the rotation. Which is also why you should get on the Devin Booker train while it's relatively cheap.

Had another really good night on FD while I got smoked on DK. I think I'm gonna take me a sabbatical from GPP and focus on the grind, get my roll up

Am I the only one who plays cash games (small leagues + h2h) exclusively on FD? I like that I can see the level of the player without having to research them on RG. I want the matchup to be as fair as possible. 

Last edited:
Naw dlo was bad play homie haha

I kn0 but I always end up waiting til the last minute to get on FD and have to settle for late slate. It's not bad cuz alot of ppl make bad lineups but it was slim pickins and he just came off a good game.

I def rock the small leagues and H2Hs especially considering I only make a good line-up every two days or so

Last edited:
Am I the only one who plays cash games (small leagues + h2h) exclusively on FD? I like that I can see the level of the player without having to research them on RG. I want the matchup to be as fair as possible. 

Yeah i usually only play tournaments but I'm about to venture into the h2h world and just bet bigger, seems like it'll be better.

Anyone playing nfl today?
Always do

Big Ben
Chris Mike
Alf Blue
Baldwin
Bryant
Cobb
Reed
Novak
Steelers

Still got 1600 left don't know if I should go for Antonio and just get lower receivers but imma prolly stick with this

Always do

Big Ben
Chris Mike
Alf Blue
Baldwin
Bryant
Cobb
Reed
Novak
Steelers

Still got 1600 left don't know if I should go for Antonio and just get lower receivers but imma prolly stick with this

Alfred Blue will lose you money, guaranteed. Texans have publicly stated they're trying to get Akeem Hunt more involved in the offense so you're looking at a 4-way timeshare. Plus it's highly unlikely HOU dominates KC to the point where they are rush heavy.

Anyone playing nfl today?
Always do

Big Ben
Chris Mike
Alf Blue
Baldwin
Bryant
Cobb
Reed
Novak
Steelers

This is who im rolling with

McCarron

Hill

Ware

Brown

AJ Green

Lockett

Reed

Santos

Seahawks

U would be a fool not to play Brown. Reed and Brown the only players i dont see fading this weekend.

Last edited:
nfl

Big Ben
West
Lacy
Brown
Baldwin
Kearse
Reed
Crosby
Steelers

nba for now

wall
reggie
dipo
bellineli
porter
s johnson
dray
thad
Val

I'll probably pivot off of AB to Hopkins & also play Martavis.

Kinda hoping that AB is a bust & kills everybody's lineup.

for now I got

ish smith

rondo

klay

kcp

otto porter

dudley

nerlens noel

ilyasova

cousins

Last edited:
Back