OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Thunder play tonight against the Magic and then they're off for two days Before Golden State at 7 PM on Saturday. I think they all(Thunder) see an uptick in minutes in a close game with an 8 man rotation.

Do you guys remember that 1st game? Super high octane offenses just exchanging buckets for I think double OT.
Not bad defense, just didn't care to play it, either team, and ran the whole damn game man.
STACKING 7 with MCW

I definitely remember that game...that was a fun one to watch. It was like back to back to back 3's or something to put it in OT.

Also, congrats on your win last night homie.

For the moment...

Westbrook
Collison (only if Rondo doesn't play)
Butler
Mustard Jones
Hayward
Kidd-Gilchrist
Love
Turner
Hill

Rose
Westbrook
Butler
Smith
Bazemore
Morris
Turner
Millsap
Dieng

I am not really feeling this lineup but I'll give it a try

GPP lineup for now

Irving
Barea
Butler
Lin
PG13
Covington
Turner
Love
Lopez

Last edited:
I definitely remember that game...that was a fun one to watch. It was like back to back to back 3's or something to put it in OT.

Also, congrats on your win last night homie.
Thanks G. Yea man that game was lit, and I expect nothing less tonight.

Rolling with this, Baynes goes off every other game and this is his other game to go off but I might swap him for Dieng and Payton for TJ, Probably rolling Baynes/Payton, Dieng will be 80% owned in this GPP

UPCOMING 03:34:22

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]384

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$200
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]53.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Evan Turner[/td][td]23.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kevin Durant[/td][td]48.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]A. Stoudemire[/td][td]13.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Aron Baynes[/td][td]13.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Elfrid Payton[/td][td]26.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]M. Kidd-Gilch...[/td][td]32.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Aaron Gordon[/td][td]19.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
UPCOMING 03:34:22

UPCOMING 03:28:13

Last edited:
Looks like Rondo is probable. This on top of Batum playing completely screwed up my lineup...

Good luck everyone 
pimp.gif

I can't believe this. Every single one of my lineups is ruined now.

And the bad part is that it was shaping up to be a really good night....

Idk why I picked Covington. Had a feeling he would underperform,and he was recommended by an "expert" smh. I shouldve known better and trusted my instincts.

Back
Top Bottom