OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I was scared to use Brewer in my cash games but he already hit value 

Then u got Galloway playing like a bum

Note to everyone...PLAY HARDEN WHENEVER D12 ISNT PLAYING

Last edited:
The one time i play Jabari this year...in my cash game at that...he gives me a -1 so far

thankfully its being offset by Markieff Morris 
pimp.gif

Tyson ****** me so HARD

Had Bismack but changed out because Tyson had been playing well. Guess dude isn't happy about the coaching change because he purposely tanked this game so he wouldn't have to play. Dumb fouls in the 1h and picked up 2 in the 2nd half within 3 mins.

Lineup was pretty solid but Tyson is single handily killing me

This is why I stick to sports betting!! lmao

every once in awhile i'll mess w/ df cause I like the excitement of watching individual players

Sportsbetting is either a team or both teams (totals)

Nice game by Morris. Didn't go with him tonight after having in my lu's all day but it's cool. I would've gone Morris/Porz/Demar instead of Harden/TJones/Smith so it's worked out as my trio put up the same #'s

Took down another little GPP.

I was weak for a minute because I had Kobe and he had Wiggins and he was down 18 and in 2nd when the 4th qtr started, he passed me to take 1st and I thought Kobe was done, Scott came through FTW and put the man back in, saved me....saved me.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Took down another little GPP.

I was weak for a minute because I had Kobe and he had Wiggins and he was down 18 and in 2nd when the 4th qtr started, he passed me to take 1st and I thought Kobe was done, Scott came through FTW and put the man back in, saved me....saved me.:nthat:  
Congrats How much did u win??

Tyson ****** me so HARD

Had Bismack but changed out because Tyson had been playing well. Guess dude isn't happy about the coaching change because he purposely tanked this game so he wouldn't have to play. Dumb fouls in the 1h and picked up 2 in the 2nd half within 3 mins.

Lineup was pretty solid but Tyson is single handily killing me

This is why I stick to sports betting!! lmao

every once in awhile i'll mess w/ df cause I like the excitement of watching individual players

Sportsbetting is either a team or both teams (totals)

You bet on a website?

Good win a-friend a-friend :pimp:

I was sitting in first place in the mini dribbler on fd before I went to bed. Fell to 50 something place. Thanks to the high scoring late game. But yesterday was a good day. Should've played more but plate it safe cause I hate 5 or less game slates.

Tentative line up

Westbrook
Cole
Butler
Mustard Jones (if Tyreke is out)
Hayward
Covington
Millsap
Turner
Hill

Thanks Gents.

I've been roosting in those small entry GPP's where top pay is $1500 or less, entrants are 50-500, and multi entries are few because higher entry or simply limited to none or maybe 2-3.

Don't get me wrong, as you can see I still throw $20/$5 and those large entry GPP with 15-60k entries who can do 200 max entries, but I select a lineup based strictly on contrarian play with super high variance. Lineup usually has 5-7 players under 7-15% and maybe one chalk chalk. Lol, boom or bust, usually bust as you see those 198ish scores.

After ASB though, it gets real

Last edited:
Man. I really can't figure out what I want to do. Lots of solid cheaper options out there tonight...

Thunder play tonight against the Magic and then they're off for two days Before Golden State at 7 PM on Saturday. I think they all(Thunder) see an uptick in minutes in a close game with an 8 man rotation.

Do you guys remember that 1st game? Super high octane offenses just exchanging buckets for I think double OT.
Not bad defense, just didn't care to play it, either team, and ran the whole damn game man.
STACKING 7 with MCW

Last edited:
Seeing whether Rondo is out tonight or not I think will be huge. Collison would be an easy 30+ points and is only $4,500 on FD.

Also, thoughts on Love or Aldridge tonight?

Back
Top Bottom