OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Just need my guys to step it up man. Parker finally got it going..3rd quarters can be flourish or full bust. No in between

Barnes is killing me smh hard to pick him on the right night

This Houston game has been a bust too. Howard and Gordon smh

Last edited:
Matt Barnes disrespected me 
mean.gif

Howard let me down as well

Last edited:
Howard had like 26 in the 1st quarter?

Let down? Wow. I couldn't even get in a 2 game slate I liked with the Den/LAL and OKC/LAC game. Today's game were ugly

******* Wednesday's man..

I finally hit on Mudiay and my guys **** the damn bed. So frustrating man..like cmon Barnes! The **** is that performance?!

Last edited:
Feel good about your lineup.
Have some players do their job.
Ultimately be let down.
Make lineup for tomorrow.
Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
The slide continues :lol:

Man this is crazy. I've lost $200 since the all star break :smh:

Don't know wtf I'm doing. I start with a cash game line up. Tweak it a bit and throw it in tournaments. It's been my strategy. But after the all star break, that **** ain't working.

Last edited:
Damn, i guess it seems like we all were busts last night.

I didn't hit on any lineups either. Was pretty far off actually.

Barnes and Howard :smh:

Man we need a win around here to get everybody's head back right. Who is the Hero we deserve?

My two line ups on FD

Westbrook
Cole
Matthews
Richardson
Durant
Leonard
Aldridge
Lee
Len

Rondo
Cole
Matthews
Richardson
Durant
Barnes
AD
Aldridge
Len

Good luck to all :pimp:

Last edited:
Curry
Westbrook
Wes
Richardson
Durant
Winslow
Teletovic
Lee
Pachulia

Curry 16% owned :pimp: I just need him to play now

Last edited:
Didn't Len have 23 fanduel pts at halftime? How in the **** did he finish with 28?

Last edited:
Didn't even bother playing tonight. Glad I hadn't because the guys I had in mind pretty much stunk. Dodge a bullet

Playing zaza and Wes in the same lineup cost me from having a shot at a potential 320 lineup and serious cash. Still cashing out right now but I ****** up with those 2 choices

Small win, but a win.

Still riding ppm then player price then matchup. FantasyCruncher has been a good backbone. I'm always close. My top 5 or just out of the money finish has only been separated by my bias.

PPM is key, I couldn't figure out how all the top names have the same core, and I still don't know the exact, but I'm close.

On to tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom