OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

eek.gif

Tentative tournament line up

Lowry
Mudiay
Booker
Barton
Lebby
Anderson
Faried
Randle
Len

Russell
Mudiay
DeRozan
Booker
Leonard
Anderson
Faried
Thompson
Gasol

Cavs tricky man. I'm on FD and I'm worried they might sit some. But I feel Lebby and Love plays and Myrie sits.

Spurs said all their players available

Cavs tricky man. I'm on FD and I'm worried they might sit some. But I feel Lebby and Love plays and Myrie sits.

Spurs said all their players available

I'm leaning on them playing because they have a 2 day rest then play the clippers so they're not going anywhere but u never know in dfs

Mudiay
Teague
Derozen
Booker
Leonard
Blazemore
Randle
Aldridge
Jokic

Russell
Mudiay
Booker
Harris
LeBron
Bazemore
Faried
Aldridge
Len

Love out.

Whew faded him last min.

I never play Love no need to with Aldridge on a small slate, I'll make up for Aldridge high ownership it with some other play. Hope these Lakers continue this little run & make it tough, want lebron floor to be high if he don't hit value

Last edited:
JaMycal Green almost went up 2K on Fanduel :lol:

It's ridiculous. FD usually doesn't jump the gun like that, especially that quick and such a small sample size.

Bazemore is clutch. Had him in every LU

Should've gone Moore over Booker tho. My gut had it right

LA has been incredible man.

Last edited:

I can never get Faried right 
mean.gif
For real.

He's good for 1+pt per minute, just had no idea he'd play 8 minutes
laugh.gif

And the blowout is looming, he may only get 5 more minutes if they increase this lead. Booker better stop jack balling and share that rock

I had a feeling Arthur was gonna get more burn in this fast past game. Rostered him at one point today.

but yea im done with Faried until he's under 6K

Last edited:
That's why I'm always weary on Faried. Malone big men rotation is so weird man.

I fostered Arthur a couple times in the past few weeks and he killed me both times. :lol:

Faried has been killing since Gallinari went down, but 31 bench points in the first half kind of made him irrelevant, and $6400 too, I had to take him in the late slate

And Booker will literally shoot every time, good thing he's hot man.

Faried has been killing since Gallinari went down, but 31 bench points in the first half kind of made him irrelevant, and $6400 too, I had to take him in the late slate

And Booker will literally shoot every time, good thing he's hot man.

Green light all day

Yo, how Derozen drop 30 and only have 32 FP points? Cmon man.

Back
Top Bottom