OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Tristan came to play. Man he is going to feast on these Laker boards.

I took Kobe/Mirza instead of Price/Tristan 

U know on DK how it got that hot/cold indicator right???....everyone on my team is hot while Faried bum *** is cold. Never again that *****

Mudiay gonna get back in the game or nah? Cmon Malone

Yeah TT was a great play...and I didnt play him cause I liked my LU's without him I guess. Gonna easily get value

Booker the gawd!

Last edited:
So Len put up 2 straight dud games

Had my eye on Jokic but was afraid cause Malone and Arthur was gonna steal his minutes.

Taking down a tourney alert. Currently in 5th with Randle left [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

So Len put up 2 straight dud games

Had my eye on Jokic but was afraid cause Malone and Arthur was gonna steal his minutes.
I took Len because a late article I read on the PHX/Den game. Took Faried and Harris for the same reason. 

Initially faded him because I thought he'd struggle with the elevation.

I put my lineup in for tomorrow, tonight.
I eat way better when I play my plays and get off the news channels. I watch enough ball, don't know why I listen to other input.

Sidenote: post your contest link rook rook let me check you out G

Nuggets had the highest team total. So I figured points would come from Mudiay, Barton and Faried. Well got the first two right. Only if I thought Jokic instead of Faried...

Dammit ended up 17th :lol: a lot of people had the same LU so the top prize was split between like 8 different people. Only 5 points separated me from the top. All good tho

The journey continues tomorrow. working on my LU right now

Last edited:
First time playing in a league on FD lol Center was Jokic. Also first time in a 50/50 and cashed $9 with the same LU.

I had the exact same Lineup 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Fading the SG spot today in tourneys. Too much value

Really liking Dragic/Rubio as well

Lance gonna get heavy run.

Smfh @ FD for not having Mccallum or Weber up yet. They always are like 2-3 games behind

Last edited:
Kemba is a must play every night. The numbers he's putting up are dumb
I like Kemba but looking at his log, last 5 games he played Suns, Sixers, Pacers, Wolves and Pelicans. 4 of those 5 teams dreadful at defending pgs and play at an uptempo pace. He might be brought back down to earth but who knows :lol:

Tentative tournament

IT2
Jrue
Oladipo
Moore
Gay
Matt Barnes
Gordon
Noel
Howard

Talk about fair and balanced :lol:

Last edited: