OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I shouldve known with Sully cause Rockets off course dreadful defending PF's but his minutes and health is inconsistent 

I had $100 left to spend in my cash game...Covington 6200...Deng 6300. But hindsight is 20/20

Same with Markel and Lance..went with the guy starting and in a great matchup.

Welp..

D12 with just 1 reb in the 3rd quarter...0 pts 
laugh.gif
 Hopefully he picks it up in the 4th. Beasley such a ball hog. Team full of ball hogs. Not eem looking to D12

I need Lillard to go ape **** tonight ala the 51 pt game

Last edited:
Tonight is not my night.

But I didn't feel good about this slate at all, so luckily I didn't use much of the bankroll.

I hate the rockets man. Howard should have a a 20/20 game against this Celtics team. Steebie is right team is a bunch of ball hogs.

Dog once u pass the ball to Beasley...good luck getting the ball back. He's on a little streak but still man.

D12 has played the entire 4th and havent seen ONE look on offense. Im sick man. I was so high on him today.

Atleast Howard got to 30 :lol: that's like my benchmark. Pls don't get under 30 if you're 8k and above man.

Jrue smh atleast Douglas killing. Still have Gay, Oladipo and Melo left so I should be good

Jamychal Green,smh. Even Cunningham has more fd pts than him in this turbo slate...and I remember why I never roster Anthony *****boy Davis :rolleyes

Last edited:
Markell Brown finishes with 8.1 fantasy pts. **** that clown. I fell into the trap.

My two contratian plays were him and mirotic LMAO! Thought EVERYONE would be on Barnes so i wanted to play the other guy with the same price range.

Going to be a real low scoring night I see..

Man that OKC game is wayyyy under the total spread. Woah

Can't believe I faded Lance after being all on him all damn day. Thanks a lot Bojan. You suck

Man I'm bout to have drinks with a bad chick tonight. Hopefully it takes me off a disaster of a night in dfs :smh:

My cash games are money which is all I wanted.

Tourneys are a stinker for the most part but I didn't play much today anyways. Barnes and Lance went off..wow

Back
Top Bottom