OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Tonights gonna be that night where I roster all the trash I see. Mudiay is garbage so far. Rostering DeRozan is going to end up being wasted.

Last edited:
 McCollum is a scorer only. His price is too high. 

edit: And I'm so burnt out on paying $10.5 for 30-49 fps with Steph, I'm taking him every game from here on out, building around him, He can't keeep ******* me like this
[table][tr][td]G[/td][td]
522878.png

[/td][td]C. McCollum[/td][td]23.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]
263894.png

[/td][td]J. Smith[/td][td]6.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]
174025.png

[/td][td]C. Watson[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
I already made my lineups for today I'm praying my losing streak ends. FD has given me a headache this past week

I hate when players underperform and someone who has Mo ****** Speights wins big. **** like that pisses me off. Time to see what overpriced star will **** the bed for me today. 
eyes.gif

I think I will take Carmelo in LA @ my SF.

I wanted Monta Ellis w/ Hill limping but then I look at his stats against ATL and he smashes them, but not so much in ATL.

THen I check the RG pods and they speak real highly on him, so I think I will go Middleton/Kobe

On the big GPP so I do want to overthink things per usual

Rolling with

Russell

Bayless

Middleton

Ellis

Greek Freak

Hayward

Young

Bass

Monroe

Bass and Monroe the difference makers while the others are pretty chalk

I couldn't fade Ellis, I wanted him. Went with...

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]374

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$0
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Jerryd Bayless[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Monta Ellis[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Gordon Hayward[/td][td]1.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Derrick Favors[/td][td]3.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Ian Mahinmi[/td][td]3.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]D'Angelo Russell[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

I almost took Korver @SG moved DLo to PG and used the other $ to upgrade Bayless who would be utility to Randle, but I liked my current LU better, still do with Indiana being down.

Ellis will start shooting for the comeback.
Dude took 3 shots man.

Back
Top Bottom