OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Who oh why was I thinking cook would be a decent punt play lololol **** man

Had him in both my $27s shew

Tomorrow is a new day, smoke this little lost off

glad nba is almost back. i dont f with preseason but the opening lu games are up 
pimp.gif

I'm gonna have to get some NBA action opening weekend.

I've done quite a bit of Golf this past season. Gonna chill on that from now until the spring time most likely.

Actually winded up positive ain't really nothing but it's not an L lol with a 0 from Quinn cook to in the $27 and $4s

View media item 2203108

Nice salvage bruh. Man I took some L's tonight. I need to take this **** more serious, can't be half stepping the preseason. Mike Malone said last week he was done resting players, I played Wilson and never even looked back, [emoji]128514[/emoji]Top 2 are tonight
View media item 2203121

thanks fam

yea i dont understand he did that with Gallo few days ago to but luckily we had late swap still and had time to put in chandler.

ill prolly play 1 LU tonight in the $27 and $4

Anthony Slater  ‏@anthonyVslater    2h2 hours ago

Steve Kerr said he wants to get his starters around 30 minutes in both these last two preseason games, including 4th quarter run.
yup got a $4 with all 3 in a LU that i really like with Capela at C

going with harden tonight tho with the offense they run i feel like imo its a must pre season or not but well see if that haunts me. Hell be in my $27/$4

Last edited:

Anthony Slater  ‏@anthonyVslater    2h2 hours ago

Steve Kerr said he wants to get his starters around 30 minutes in both these last two preseason games, including 4th quarter run.
yup got a $4 with all 3 in a LU that i really like with Capela at C

going with harden tonight tho with the offense they run i feel like imo its a must pre season or not but well see if that haunts me. Hell be in my $27/$4
I can't swallow that $109oo though man. 

Bigger balls than me.

Harden/Westbrook will be a must play just about every game in atleast a few LUs

I'll always have action with them in a LU if they are playing lol

Gordon/Carroll/Conley let me down tonight. No cashing for me

Last edited:
I picked Hoyer tonight for the first time this season. I mean the Packers are without their top 3 corners. What could possibly go wrong? He gets injured lmao.

Damm was in the big money payoff before tonight game. The bears decided to throw in a stinker. I never fade Devonte. The one night I do, dude has over 30 fantasy points. Best believe I ain't talking No bears for the rest of the season. Garbage team, garbage players.

Last edited:
I see we faded AD.

Man 30min or not, no way I was paying $2 for him. He is way too risky

What a terrible dfs night for me easily my worst preseason night to date. Yikes

Had 1 LU in the $4 with AD just to have action on him for fun didn't think he'd ball out like that, also didn't think he would get a lot of tic. I was to high on goatside, hibbert gave him that work

Heat have a b2b man I shoulda knew something was up

I had Tyler Johnson in a few esp my $27 and it seems like game was full of backups for full game. Spo deff got me as well lol

once i heard weber starting i thought johnson would cook the 2nd unit, guess he got held out to give other dudes some play and hell be back tongiht

Heat have a b2b man I shoulda knew something was up

I had Tyler Johnson in a few esp my $27 and it seems like game was full of backups for full game. Spo deff got me as well lol

once i heard weber starting i thought johnson would cook the 2nd unit, guess he got held out to give other dudes some play and hell be back tongiht

Winderman tweeted something like "some regulars might not play" and I immediately faded Tyler

I see we faded AD.

Man 30min or not, no way I was paying $2 for him. He is way too risky

What a terrible dfs night for me easily my worst preseason night to date. Yikes

Had 1 LU in the $4 with AD just to have action on him for fun didn't think he'd ball out like that, also didn't think he would get a lot of tic. I was to high on goatside, hibbert gave him that work

Yea me too. Lost a cool buck. I also had lu's in the cheapy with AD, even they didn't cash. I thought I posted the AD for 30 news in here.

Man real talk, AD played 37 minutes lastnight, PRESEASON BRUH, after an injury riddled pre-Season :x
No wonder Pels can't stay healthy. I remember last year Tyreke/Jru were playing 35+ mpg immediately after returning from injury. Godspeed to those guys man but I kind of feel bad for them, odds are against them.

Faded all Miami once I got the "Spo to rest some regs" too addict, I knew that was coming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom