OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Anybody ever listen to DFS podcasts? I'm mostly into Football and enjoy 4x4's DFS MVP with Chris Raybon. Haven't ventured into too much else, so all recommendations are welcome.

Anybody ever listen to DFS podcasts? I'm mostly into Football and enjoy 4x4's DFS MVP with Chris Raybon. Haven't ventured into too much else, so all recommendations are welcome.

Fantasy insiders gpp(has numerous lulz as well. Great podcast)
Rotogrinders for DK cash and DK gpp construction ideas
Daily fantasy edge podcast(Al and Adam levitan. AL won the milly maker a couple weeks back)

Don't play that Detroit backfield. Could be a good golden Tate week(lol) but more catches for Marvin w Ebron out as well

I forgot about the Edge podcast! I've heard about that before but never thought to download it. Good call. Podcasts are my favorite form of media these days.

I usually just throw them on at night before I go to sleep and then listen to some on Sunday morning when looking for sleepers.

A good GPP contrariian idea for this week would not be fading guys but doing the opposite of the consensus like paying up for WR and QB this week

Same thing, night time and getting ready/driving to work.

Agreed about paying up this week being contrarian. Nobody paying 10k for Antonio :lol:

everyone hit outside of PG13 and Goodwin
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Archie Goodwin[/td][td]12.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Eric Bledsoe[/td][td]36.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Paul George[/td][td]31.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Thaddeus Young[/td][td]38.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Nikola Jokic[/td][td]32.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jordan McRae[/td][td]34[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Marquese Chriss[/td][td]39[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Kay Felder[/td][td]28.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 253.00[/td][/tr][/table]

I've never had success at NBA DFS. Never had much interest outside of days like Christmas where it adds a level of fun to the games I watch.

Worth getting into? :nerd:

I've never had success at NBA DFS. Never had much interest outside of days like Christmas where it adds a level of fun to the games I watch.

Worth getting into?
nerd.gif
Not if you don't enjoy it or NBA. 

I enjoy NBA, it's just one of those things where I have never gotten too much into NBA Fantasy because of the high volume and the daily aspect of it. I like NFL because of the importance of matchup and time to research. I just feel lost on NBA if I miss a day.

yeah Hoyer's FPTS production is too good to pass up against Jax. so far it's working out ok.

almost swapped Baldwin for Cobb, difficult choice but both their #'s are up and down. Atl is giving up 290 rec yards/gm & 14 TD's so statistics favor Baldwin.

Baldwin is a good play this week for sure. Cobb's game last week isn't an indicator of things to come IMO.

Back
Top Bottom