OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Lol, I was scratching my head at first when I read this cause he showed up and showed out.

DFS is definitely starting to aggravate me. Got 280 and didn't cash in the big Double Up. Tourneys feel like a waste of cash but now even cash is a dice roll somewhat

It is extremely had to cash now but I think most people are bulk entering lines.

Yeah I've pretty much stopped playing altogether. You pretty much need a GPP score to win in a cash game.

I don't even know how I selected Gary Harris. I literally have no clue.

Mudiay killing it though and he's low owned. Let's hope I can pull this out.

LU -

Irving
Mudiay
Harris
JR
LeBron
Chandler
Ilyasova
Love
Embiid

It is extremely had to cash now but I think most people are bulk entering lines.

It is the bulk entries. People pouring $200 in $2 double ups hurts because if their lineup hits it takes up a significant portion of the prize pool. Then factor in how many people do that type of stuff.

That's why I prefer the single entry games.

Harris is gonna cost me man. I had this on lock too.

Need mudiay to put up some big numbers.

Last edited:
^I actually had Russ in my cash game too. Lost a good chunk of money :smh:

Millsap.
indifferent.gif
..never again with that trash 

How is everyone doing so far this season? I'm in the red about $85. Cash lines this year are brutal.

Last edited:
I am down as well. I play most gpp but I only cash about every three days.

I really just play for fun now. Not looking to make any big money from it.

I am down as well. I play most gpp but I only cash about every three days.

I really just play for fun now. Not looking to make any big money from it.
I'm with you. The draw for me is building lineups. It's a difficult puzzle to put together.

Lost almost half my bankroll during this NBA season. Staying away from tournaments for now and sticking to cash games. Its a challenging one but I'm still trucking.

Tentative line up

Hill
Beal
Porter
Kaminsky
Boogie
Oladipo
Ghostface Ily
Olynyk

Lost almost half my bankroll during this NBA season. Staying away from tournaments for now and sticking to cash games. Its a challenging one but I'm still trucking.

Tentative line up

Hill
Beal
Porter
Kaminsky
Boogie
Oladipo
Ghostface Ily
Olynyk

Basically this! Taking a beating in Tournaments gonna stay cash only for a while

I had to remove myself from the chase of the top prize in tournaments. It's alluring but actually hitting it :smh: just not a tournament guy at the end of the day.

Tourneys have been pretty tough this year man. Easily the roughest season since i started playing 4 years ago or so.

Same here. Been taking a beating this season.

Just decided to cut down my entries to 2 a night. I'm thinking that may help since I can focus on making the best 2 lineups possible instead of 4 or 5.

Last edited:
Whiteside
indifferent.gif
 Had zero intentions of playing him too,should've trusted my insticts. Nba is the most aggravating df sport for me. Nfl will have dudes that don't perform occasionally,but I feel grenades abound in the nba.

This SAC/WAS game is beautiful.

Wall

Curry

Beal

Bradley

Gay

Porter

Kaminsky

Ilyasova

Valanciunas

Lineup was a breeze to make. Entered it across a few games and I'm cashing in all of them right now.

Back
Top Bottom