OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

What is Oladipo doing? Christ man

been killing and the night i roster him, he wants to be a bum. Always late to the party man.

I will never roster Oladipo.

I will never roster anyone on OKC beside Russ cause you just never know when he's gonna dominate every area of the stat sheet.

Kanter has burned me too many times this year. 
mean.gif

In Russ I trust. I stopped fading dude since last week. I learn my lesson in the beginning of the season.

My lineup has just halted out of nowhere.

Blowouts in Miami and Toronto. Damn

Last edited:
Ilyasova didn't do squat for the last quarter and a half. Jonas sat, Bradley sat, Kaminsky been dead since halftime. So many disappointments. So much potential.

Curry gonna have to post 70

Whiteside woke up,Tony Allen had 14.8 fd pts after 1 quarter....3 total in the last 3 quarters
mean.gif
it amazes me how that happens. I forgot what player did that to me a few games ago. Had me thinking they was going for a career game and they aint do squat after the 1st quarter 
mean.gif

George Hill tho 
pimp.gif

You telling me Curry can't do anything with the Hawks trash backcourt? The line hasn't even moved that much. Curry just that trash and its gonna cost me smh

Damn I haven't cashed in several days. I'm about to lose all the money I've won smh.

Love or Lebron?

Also, I wonder how many minutes Thomas Robinson will get. I want a line with Jr.(Nance).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom