OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

The $20 crossover is getting harder to place in on DK. It used to be a 75+ pt difference from 1st to the last money spot, now it's like 40+-

Last edited:
That last game saved me....Greek Freak and Middleton 
pimp.gif
 was able to cash in all my cash games. First time since Friday 
laugh.gif

Denver playing inspired. I guess Shaw was a cancer.

I don't know about Westbrook tomorrow, man.

I'm gonna give it a go. It ain't like he injured a part of his body that is vital to basketball, its only his face and that won't affect his game. Russ really is a beast and I don't see a mask stopping him from going ham.

Not going with russ/lebron/harden/cousins tomorrow

russ going to do his thing but i cant get behind that price tag

the others just cant fit based on price

how you guys feel about reggie jackson, even after the recent benching?

Not going with russ/lebron/harden/cousins tomorrow

russ going to do his thing but i cant get behind that price tag

the others just cant fit based on price

how you guys feel about reggie jackson, even after the recent benching?
This is really the time of year where, luck comes in to play more than making a good pick.

Until the playoffs start and everyone is out for blood, its really just picking the best matchups of teams who have something to play for, I think.

I'm also getting slayed on total FPS so, I have to put reason somewhere, to many duds in my lineups for me not to reason this way.

Last edited:
Did well on DK last night :pimp:. Still getting my feet wet so I didn't risk too much money but I placed in the majority of my 50/50s. 281+ was my high score.

What am I aiming for on DK? For FD 270+ is usually what you need to come in the money but I'm guessing it's around 20-30 points less on DK. Does the salary x 5 value meter apply in DK as well, or are you shoting for a different number?

Last edited:
Did well on DK last night :pimp:. Still getting my feet wet so I didn't risk too much money but I placed in the majority of my 50/50s. 281+ was my high score.

What am I aiming for on DK? For FD 270+ is usually what you need to come in the money but I'm guessing it's around 20-30 points less on DK. Does the salary x 5 value meter apply in DK as well, or are you shoting for a different number?

When I first started DK 240 cashed you, now feels like 255-60

Yea folks are beasting....I can't wait for baseball but watch it be a complete fail [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

that lineup with cousins, LeBron , nikola, Lawson , and mo Williams last night 
pimp.gif

lets get it today again boys

on with LeBron and westbrook like awesome says

He's basically a 40 point lock. But, IDK how you can sit Westbrook tonight against Philly. We're only two weeks removed from him hitting 50+ back to back in under 30 mins with one triple double and two rebounds shy of another one.

Back
Top Bottom