OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

He's basically a 40 point lock. But, IDK how you can sit Westbrook tonight against Philly. We're only two weeks removed from him hitting 50+ back to back in under 30 mins with one triple double and two rebounds shy of another one.
**** it y not do both and leave LeBron out or naw ?

I think PG is deep enough today on FD that you pair Russ with one of those guys giving value and play Bron with Al or Hassan and have yourself a night. Rubio is probably a tad too high but he's given you 3 straight 40's and just had a triple double against CP's defense. But you go deeper to dirt cheap Mo and Payton (who has a phenomenal matchup), I think you'd be set pairing him with one of those.

Yeah you can't go wrong with either of them imo.

Anybody taking Waiters today? Sixers are God awful against SGs.

Waiters hasn't had over 20fps since February 8th... It's March 4th... (Fanduel)  I'll pass..  I'm liking that UTA/BOS game..  I know either Crowder, Bradley, or Turner gonna have a good game, not sure who to pick yet

y'all think Russy is worth the huge money tonight?

current line up on FD is:

D. Williams
M. Williams
R. Stuckey
K. Martin
R. Gay
K. Leonard
N. Noel
T. Jones
R. Gobert

not spending the money on russ tonight. game could be over by halftime + might be off rhythm with mask. i don't question he will hit 50 points but thats not worth $11,500 imo when mo gotti or ricky rubio could hit that for $4,000 less. 

Khris Middleton gonna sign or fizzle tonight against GS? I am torn on this one, he is so consistent no matter who the Bucks play

I believe in Russ. If he lets me down then so be it, this would be his first time and he'll get a pass from what has been going on.

Back
Top Bottom