OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Got a nice line up with Paul, Westbrook and Gay that I'm feeling confident about. Not gonna change anything but will tune in right before tip off to see if there are any line up changes.

Westbrook, Paul, Serge, Gasol, Valanciunas
nthat.gif

Knowing my luck I still place terribly

Last edited:
Like everyone, I'm on Westbrook tonight. Also loving Alex Len and J.J. Redick though. If you're feeling risky, I think Omri Casspi is a nice option as well. Here are the top plays by ceiling value for DraftKings. Ceiling = season average fantasy points + one standard deviation

Notes: As mentioned above, love Len and Redick. Lou Williams is enticing but risky.

Notes: Mo Williams is on a new team and Darren Collison is out with a hip injury.

If you're interested, I have floor and ceiling charts for FanDuel and DraftKings. Hope this helps. Good luck, everyone.

edit: Lou Williams is doubtful with an ankle injury.

Last edited:
today was tough was in between on alot of picks
mo williams
westbrook
harden
derozan
tucker
singler
morris
ibaka
len
decided harden/williams/len over paul/redick/kanter

RT @RaptorsMR: Lou Williams has a sprained left ankle and is doubtful for tonight's contest at Houston. #raptors #rtz

Got Dragic, Markieff, and Deng in line ups...It'll cost you $1 for a request for me not to draft whoever you want/day.

Think about it fellas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom