OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

this game can be so cruel man. 1 point in most cash games from cashing. Incredible

Bruh!
NO/Denver halftime score. Officially dead.

a-friend is on an AllStar break. I'm burnt. Thanks NBA gods though, food has been good, Godspeed to the gods
I don't know how the score ended up 99-92 when it was 30 something to 30 something at half but...thank you NBA gods for a 300FPS lineup and $

sidenote: how does a 292 lineup not place in a Contest with 4500 entries in it? 
mean.gif

Impulse entered the DK 3-ball...ended up 55th! If I didn't swap out Hill/Kanter or Reke/RoLo, I would've done better but man was that a relief

Man, I've been seriously slumping like weak *** Kyle Lowry right now. Just seeing my FD money steadily declining haha.

Man, I've been seriously slumping like weak *** Kyle Lowry right now. Just seeing my FD money steadily declining haha.
I lost like $100 this past weekend playing DFS. I didn't win anything. I think cause I don't do enough research. But during the week while I'm at worl, I research heavy.

It's hard but if you can't make the time to research, you might be better off either tossing in one GPP lineup or sitting out altogether. So much comes from the research you do everyday. I woke up super late Sunday and didn't even attempt to play anything early or all day.

Lowry out again tonight. I'll be taking Vasquez vs. the 6ers in a few lineups.

K-Mart questionable with a sickness for tonight.

With no Matt Barnes, SF being barren and no Martin scoring.

Rubio/Wiggins all day.

Dieng might be sneaky on FD if Pekovic sits.

Try and fit them both?

Gun to my head, Curry. Rubio is a very strong defensive point. But try to fit them both in.

^ I have Deng and Draymond in my only lineup so far. Deng scares me a little bit though.

SF looking horrible tonight who yall got
I have Wiggins and James Johnson. Wiggins gonna have to score if Kmart and Pek is out. That game also has the highest o/u I believe. Johnson is the only bright spot on the Raptors now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom