OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I hope Lamb is as high owned as you guys are making it seem :lol: I'm almost all in on Kemba, he's usually the one whose usage goes through the roof with no Al.

I hope Lamb is as high owned as you guys are making it seem :lol: I'm almost all in on Kemba, he's usually the one whose usage goes through the roof with no Al.
Yea I have Kemba in all line ups. I feel most would go to Wall. I'm thinking Batum as well.

Lamb been consistent and has a definitive role off the bench. He's cheap and has hit value in 9 of his last 10 games.

Last edited:
Yea I have Kemba in all line ups. I feel most would go to Wall. I'm thinking Batum as well.

Lamb been consistent and has a definitive role off the bench. He's cheap and has hit value in 9 of his last 10 games.

I hear ya. I just personally will stay away.

I like DeRozan. Good alternative if you don't want to pay up for Harden.

Harden on Tyreke? Wall's ownership high I think I'm gonna go with y'all and play Kemba on the flip side and slide tyreke in somewhere. Just sucks he's a PG on Fanduel.

Before:

Wall

Beverly

Afflalo

Beal

Covington

Leonard

Gasol

Millsap

Ezeli

Now:

Evans

Beverly

Korver

Lamb

Covington

Leonard

Gasol

Millsap

Dwight

This is the lineup. I feel really good about this. Gonna make it a tourney play as well.

Last edited:
Rolling with Kemba in all but 1 before I seen these posts lol.. I'm keying on this Houston/NO game and GS/Char game

I got 5 lineups tonight. No way I don't eat.

I probably won't eat
MissInfo.jpg

Cashed in on 3 games last night thanks to Covington, Grant and Zaza.

Hornets 4th worst rebounding team and no Al Jefferson. Could be a good night for Draymond and Marvin Williams. I also like Batum and I'm kind of worried about Lamb's minutes now that J Lin is back tonight. Im also tempted to throw Cole Train out there tonight. 

With that said going with this lineup:

Curry

Reke

Thompson

Sefalosha

Mirotic

Draymond

Marv

DeAndre

Going more balanced for my tournaments. Hopefully nt having AD or Harden doesn't back fire. But I do have Harden in cash tho.

Kemba
Shmurda
DeRozan
Beal
Batum
Dudley
Draymond
Porzingis
Biyombo

Back
Top Bottom