OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

CJ though
sick.gif

Guess the "clerk" plays fanduel. I was wondering why he was still sitting at 0 pts on my late lineup.

Last edited:
Man I was loaded, I mean LOADED in the late lineups with CJ.

Had 3 without him, had 30+ lineups with him.

Maaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn **** the DFS gods, you guys have never shown me love. I eat on my own. **** yall. Yall will never get a nod from me, piss-ants

Last edited:
Doing good in my tournaments but chilling in the bottom half in my cash games.

I gotta habit of making changes at the last minute. gotta stop doing that.

Man all my lineups **** the bed. Everybody that i thought would do well was terrible.

Night being salvaged by strong late night (sitting around 300/23k) and after hours (2300/23k) lineups.

Im not going to the playboy mansion mannn

Man I was loaded, I mean LOADED in the late lineups with CJ.

Had 3 without him, had 30+ lineups with him.

Maaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn **** the DFS gods, you guys have never shown me love. I eat on my own. **** yall. Yall will never get a nod from me, piss-ants
Cashing anyway, with 0 from CJ. Suck it gods

Last edited:
Highest score for me was 318. Had Whiteside at less than 1% owned. If he wouldve had his normal game, instead of giving me a 17, I wouldve been on top 
mean.gif

he picked the wrong night to **** with me.

Last edited:
Anybody put any lineups in for the PGA Tournament of Champions that starts today? I threw together a $3 one for the hell of it :lol:.

This is the first one I've ever done. Looking forward to the rest of the season. Golf is :pimp: in general.

Yo CJ sitting last night on a clerical error... im done for awhile again

the collusion is unbelievable. like really NBA.... Adam SIlver do your JOB!

had a tourneyline do 280 with CJs fat gooseegg... my best last night, **** was atrocious

Last edited:
Why would you guys be playing CJ with Dame back though at $8,100? I mean, it really sucks for you guys but that's not a +EV play. It's a guy who loses all usage against a good defender and the 2nd best rim protector in the game who's only gonna give you 5x if you're lucky with the ball not in his hands every possession.

Why would you guys be playing CJ with Dame back though at $8,100? I mean, it really sucks for you guys but that's not a +EV play. It's a guy who loses all usage against a good defender and the 2nd best rim protector in the game who's only gonna give you 5x if you're lucky with the ball not in his hands every possession.

Idk about everybody else but I was on the late night slate of games, it was VERY slim pickings at the 2, you pretty much had to pick him.

Idk about everybody else but I was on the late night slate of games, it was VERY slim pickings at the 2, you pretty much had to pick him.

Exactly.

He was a great pick at $8100 on the late slate even if SG was loaded with $6k guys, because you could afford him still and roll out an optimal lineup.

I had a ton of lineups with him at 0 that cashed @259+ FPS.

I had 3 lineups without him that did not cash with 8 vs 7 players.

Last edited:
I guess. That's partly the reason I don't play late only/early only. CJ's getting played because seeing 1-2 thousand in remaining salary as opposed to 4-5 thousand makes you think that you're playing the best possible plays. He's nowhere near an optimal play at that salary in that matchup with Dame controlling the usage entirely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom