OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Busting my NHL nut tomorrow.
Perfect time.

I faded the $27 all day as well, playing 7x$4 instead.
The prize payout is ******* terrible for the $27 all day.
$1500? Come on, get lost.

Last edited:
Charlotte Hornets PR ‏@HornetsPR 19h19 hours ago
Nic Batum (rest), Spencer Hawes (rest), Brian Roberts (hamstring) & Marvin Williams (finger) are not traveling w/ @hornets to MIN tonight.

RaptorsMR ‏@RaptorsMR 11m11 minutes ago
Same starters tonight at WSH. Lowry, DeRozan, Carroll, Siakam and JV. Sullinger, Ross and Wright are out. #rtz

Chris Miller @cmillscsn 32m32 minutes ago
#wizards will start Wall Beal Porter Morris Gortat for final tune up. #Wizards #WizardsTalk

Chris Miller @cmillscsn 36m36 minutes ago
Wall and Beals minutes will increase tonight vs. @Raptors to 28-29 minutes #Wizards #WizardsTalk

Earl K. Sneed ‏@EarlKSneed 1h1 hour ago
Rick Carlisle said the @dallasmavs will "play at least 10 guys" tonight in Denver. Only Barea & Acy are out, so expect the top contributors.

Jerry Zgoda ‏@JerryZgoda 5h5 hours ago
Shabazz (hip soreness) and Wiggins (allergic reaction) are both questionable for tonight's preseason finale vs. Charlotte

My man appreciate that been busy day in work

Finally bout sit down and put some stuff together.

1 LU with Steph/klay/KD again maybe Zaza, if Kerr sticks to his words bout them playing again 30mins and 4th qrt I'll throw the $4 on it

Doing 3 I believe

Last edited:
I know he was brought up already a couple pages back but check https://twitter.com/C_Hira24

He retweets any lineup and injury notes he sees on twitter and also updates the daily fantasy alerts on rotogrinders if thats easier for some to follow.

Im actually considering creating a twitter just for fantasy purposes to get up to the minute info

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking Update!  Reminder: All NBA players will lock at the contest start time. You will no longer be able to swap NBA players after contest lock regardless of their game start time.

wtf are you doing Draft Kings!!!

Conrad is one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. She's nice AF too.
eyes.gif

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking Update!
 ​
Reminder: All NBA players will lock at the contest start time. You will no longer be able to swap NBA players after contest lock regardless of their game start time.​

wtf are you doing Draft Kings!!!​

They said this was coming a while back my g. :lol:

It's tough but there's still an edge to it + multi position is going to help A LOT when it comes to unique roster construction.

Tentative Cash
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Matt Ryan[/td][td]26.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]DeMarco Murray[/td][td]22.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Spencer Ware[/td][td]18.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Mike Evans[/td][td]20.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Julio Jones[/td][td]21.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Marqise Lee[/td][td]9.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Jack Doyle[/td][td]9.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Jacquizz Rodgers[/td][td]7.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Titans[/td][td]6.7[/td][td]
swap ou
[/td][/tr][/table]
Tentative Tournament 
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Matt Ryan[/td][td]26.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]DeMarco Murray[/td][td]22.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Spencer Ware[/td][td]18.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Mike Evans[/td][td]20.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Julio Jones[/td][td]21.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Chester Rogers[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Charles Clay  Q[/td][td]7.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Matt Jones[/td][td]13.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Titans[/td][td]6.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

My report card says I spend too much on RB's so I've been looking at trying to fix that.

I just noticed this week that Adrian Petersons backup also went down, that McKinnon kid, well his backup is Matt Asiasta. He did pretty well last week and this week he plays Philadelphia who has given it up to RB's weekly.

Think I like him at $3500, am I way off base here? I can afford Crowell at 4K Jeremy Hill at 4K and Asiata

Initially I had Crowell but then I Changed to Hill because I think they run a lot since they will likely be up, it now I think I like this Asiasta guy even if he was $5k, which he's not.

Any help?

Last edited:
^ McKinnon isn't hurt, not sure where you're seeing that. He did have a toe ailment in week 5 but played that game and came out unscathed. And they're coming off of a bye so he should be 100%.

That said, Asiata does get his fair share of carries and pass-game work, as well as all goal line carries. So in theory he can definitely put some points up. More of a dart throw than anything though.

^ McKinnon isn't hurt, not sure where you're seeing that. He did have a toe ailment in week 5 but played that game and came out unscathed. And they're coming off of a bye so he should be 100%.

That said, Asiata does get his fair share of carries and pass-game work, as well as all goal line carries. So in theory he can definitely put some points up. More of a dart throw than anything though.
Yea not sure why I thought Mckinnon is/was hurt. This is probably why I sick at NFL though, just all around lack of professionalism, thanks bruh,

will Truant be shadowing Tyrell Williams or Benjamin?

is there a site that shows who gonna shadow who?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom