Official Dallas Cowboys [3-3] vs. Philadelphia Eagles [2-4] Game Thread. Eagles Win, 34-7.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Who's Marley?
some pain in the +$! cowboys fan who has been known to wack it to pictures of brett favre and fail pics of erin rogers, all while creatingoffensive gameplans while talking to marcus vick ...

2n19yzc.jpg

Big game for both teams. 
Should be fun.

20tfqs7.gif

It's an away division game for the Cowboys ... Eagles should take it coming off the bye ...

I swore I was gonna be the first one to post that GIF in this thread
laugh.gif

Another must win game if you ask me, we need to gain ground in the division like yesterday

Pray to God our defense sticks with the same gameplan as the Skins game and play man defense otherwise, we're losing

I expect to pour bleach in my eyes by the third quarter.

Cowboys by 2 touchdowns.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Another must win game if you ask me, we need to gain ground in the division like yesterday
yup

with the way they played this weekend it should of gave them enough confidence to go in for the kill this weekend. but like always im pretty sure Romo will screw it up for the boys
frown.gif

Cowboys by 7

Somebody post the gif of miles goin up on two eagles and makin em look foolish.....

Word to roy jones yall musta forgot

I'm excited about this game man. If Cole and B. Graham play, i'm expecting Romo to get sacked at least 5 times. Keep the man to man going, and we'll be good.

Murray runs for 500+ yards against the wide 9.

Just kidding. The Cowboys can end the Eagles season right here.

Hopefully we can build on the win from 2 weeks ago, but we need to put together a full 60 minutes.

If we want any chance of winning the division I think this is a must win

Kafka could be starting for all i care
Eagles by
Spoiler [+]

Cowboys looked good last Sunday but I'm confident in Reid coming off the BYE considering he's undefeated in all his years as a coach. It's still gonna be a close game regardless. Both teams are probably the healthiest they've been in a few weeks.

Keep Vick tamed. I see/HOPE boys take this W by a TD.

Hope Boys Start Cooking Early. Sunday Night Primetime + Being an Away game + close game in the 4th, ain't Romo's Cup Of Tea.

I see Philly winning the next two games, but they'll finish with 9 wins in the season.

I see a thriller on our hands, teams coming off a bye are 3-9 this year as well so keep that in mind. Running game is gonna be critical in this game, Cowboys need to establish it early with Murray.

Back
Top Bottom