Official Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants 2012 NFL Kickoff Game Thread

Tough game to start the season with on the road.
End result, great win for us.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL.

It was too the point where I got tired quoting. I see alot of you clowns have lost your way since I been gone, but come that Week In Review. I'll guide you fools in the right direction...

And I'm sure all the same people you quoted will be helping you find your way once the Cowboys do the usual come midway through the season.

Last edited:
Giants stunk, credit to the Cowboys for taking advantage.

Romo is still a turd, though.

Big fan of DeMarco.. so a good game for him.

Dallas' secondary looks promising. Liked the individual play & overall play as a unit.

Brandon Carr, money well spent.

Cowboys defense looked pretty good out there with their new additions.

Entire defense looked good.. Except for Safeties.. Been that way since Woodson retired in 03..

Safeties can't read plays, jump routes, take proper angles or pick up someones man on a switch.

"KILL KILL!" -Romo

roll.gif
  Not mad at the result. Hoping the Boys and Eagles make that division war this season.

Ware > JPP

KSteezy came thru with the clown comment of the year.

NFL is RUTHLESS

Last edited:
LOL.
It was too the point where I got tired quoting. I see alot of you clowns have lost your way since I been gone, but come that Week In Review. I'll guide you fools in the right direction...

:rofl: The NFL is back :nthat:

The Romo hate is ridiculous. He gets no praise for doing what he did today. But I gurantee you, if he turns the ball in the 4th quarter, you'd see the "He cant win in big game situations."

The logic of this forum is amazing. "Big game" situations only apply to when Romo screws up i.e. Jets game last season, Lions game last season. But him making the necessary plays to get us to win in the 4th quarter (49ers last year, Dolphins last year, Cardinals last year, Giants last year and this year) aren't considered "big game" situations. You dudes are friggin clowns. Colin Cowherd said it best:

"Football fans aren't bright and are the only ones that criticize Tony Romo. Actual coaches and players [in the NFL} praise Tony Romo."

Looked like a typical week 1 game.. Both secondaries looked pretty bad IMO... Giants O line got abused... Romo looked sharp.. Solid win for Dallas

NYG looked terrible as they do a lot of the time.. Can't wait till Sunday.. Eagles :pimp:

the giants had way more to prove then the cowboys

Cowboys look look a different team than last year.

Wont win the division or super bowl , but are way tougher and more physical

:lol: @ Giants RB crying. Between him and Prince Akadfddfghmura the Giants are the biggest punks in the NFL. That's the same sorry team that Rex swept, so I'm not surprised.

the giants had way more to prove then the cowboys

Cowboys look look a different team than last year.

Wont win the division or super bowl , but are way tougher and more physical

Giants had more to prove? The Cowboys were the team with the expectations since 06' and have nothing to show for it. Giants just won their 2nd superbowl since 07'. Cowboys were the ones who got swept last year in two pivotal games to make the playoffs, this would have been a disaster if the Cowboys did not rise up for the game. This game was far more important for Dallas as a bounce back to show their fans something positive.

This was a very sloppy game all around and was still decided by one possession. Romo pretty much attacked Coe's replacement for the game winning TD and the much needed first down to win the game with over a minute left, so he did what he had to do. Neither secondary played a great game, Giants moved the chains but a fumble, sack, and penalty killed three drives alone. Cowboys won the line of scrimmage.

Giants have their issues at CB but they were down to third string, it's week 1 and people want to judge both teams outlook already? Talk about premature. It will boil down to December as it always does.

That's the same sorry team that Rex swept, so I'm not surprised.

A friend of mine [******** fan] always brings this up, only thing people will remember is who won the Superbowl that year. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom