Official Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants 2012 NFL Kickoff Game Thread

Have a feeling Victor Cruz shows out tonight in front of the home crowd. 2 receiving TDs. 20-17 G-Men.

He gonna do that salsa right in Carr's face!!!
Actually met Cruz in NYC at Kiss & Fly for the post-SB celebration. Cool dude. Bottles of Patron Cafe all night in VIP. Partied with Tayshaun Prince and Ben Wallace that night also. Ashanti in the building as well.

ugh, all I hear on the radio today is who's better, Romo or Manning . . . and all I can say is that Manning has two Super Bowl wins . . . and in 8 seasons, Tony Romo ONLY has won 1 playoff game.

Last edited:
Whoever wins, game goes down to last few minutes of game.
Hoping cowboys win, no clue who will, new year praying our defense is DRASTICALLY improved, and hope our O-line is stable enough to not Romo hurt again.

I expect an exciting and high scoring game with the Giants winning. I hope Eli and Cruz put on a show :smokin

Makes me a little nervous, but I feel overly confident in the Gmen tonight.  Dallas and Romo are overrated as always.  I don't see any way that the Giants don't come away with at least a 7 pt victory.

Request: Can someone post the up close picture of Eli's head from SNF last year?

A Giants blowout would be a great way to start the season.

Definitely, seeing the Giants get blown out tonight would be nice. :wink:

Some nervous energy going on here, still excited tho. But if the Boys do go down, not sure if I'd want it in a route or a last minute heart-breaker. Still...GO COWBOYS!

Last edited:
Yes or No: Hooters with the homies for wings, beer, and the NFL opener?

Keep in mind, I work 5:30 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Yes or No: Hooters with the homies for wings, beer, and the NFL opener?
Keep in mind, I work 5:30 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Do it!! Pretty much my plans for tonight as well (but I work at 8am though so not as brutal).

Do it!! Pretty much my plans for tonight as well (but I work at 8am though so not as brutal).
Man, you're not helping me make the "responsible" decision. Crew is rolling at 8 PM EST, hoping to get a fairly good seat for crowded game.

Buddy also just actually offered me tickets to Met Life. End zone. Think it's Section 124, Row 2. $250 apiece.

Man, you're not helping me make the "responsible" decision. Crew is rolling at 8 PM EST, hoping to get a fairly good seat for crowded game.
Buddy also just actually offered me tickets to Met Life. End zone. Think it's Section 124, Row 2. $250 apiece.

Time spent kickin it with the boys >>>>> the few hours of regret tomorrow

regardless of what goes on tonight, how is anyone still a dallas cowboys fan tho?

perennial LOSERS, we (Giants) own you scrubs

what gets me even more is how these talking heads on these sportschannels always got the giants behind the cowboys and eagles at the beginning of every season. all talk. they never learn from their mistakes

hope romo gets carted off the field tonight

GMEN!!!!

Back
Top Bottom