Official Dallas Mavericks @ San Antonio Spurs, ESPN. 5 PST/8EST. Vol: INTERSTATE RIVALRY FTW.

Barea ftw! And this is Josh Howard's most productive 3rd quarter of his career
roll.gif

Damn, Howard just crossed the **## out of Finley, turned him around. Watch for Tony Parker traveling violations on his little clever step through and up-undersin the paint. He is terrible about it, rarely gets called though.

I got Mavs in 6 with the media overplaying the injury excuse. I'm not even trying to be a homer, it's just the Mavs have been tooling themselves up tobe able to beat the Spurs and Spurs-esque teams for yrs. It's every other type of playoff team they've been struggling with.

Matt Bonner drives a 2006 Grand Prix btw

what I love about JJ is that he doesnt care

and lol at bonner, dude getting dunked on by the whole mavs team

Dallas looking great right now, Howard FINALLY stepping it up in the 2nd half.

well you can't flop when the offensive player is going not into you, but away from you .

I love how Bowen always fouls and gets away with it but then the 1.2 or whatever times they actually catch him for it a game, he stands there like, "whome?" with his palms up.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

roll.gif
roll.gif
Duncan

Foul or not, a Hall of Famer like that can't let Erika do that him

HUH, he pushed him in the back of course ur shot will get blocked cause of that

Don't worry, Tim Duncan will get his fair share where he does the exact same thing, has his whole career. Put the left hand on the offensive players hip tocontrol their lateral and vertical momentum, block it "clean" up top.

But Erick is earning his paycheck tonight. I always stood up for dude when people dissed up just for his ability to guard traditional post players and his hugescreens he sets which are massively overlooked. When Damp screens for you, the other team switches or the ball handler gets an open shot. There is no fightingthrough a Damp screen. If only he had hands, the possibilities... and maybe a heart.

Who the hell was supposed to be guarding Mason there? Jet? He came down wide open, gave the ball up for no reason, then got it back and was still open

Another great game, this is why I love the NBA playoffs, such a high level basketball being played, well except for the sorry Pistons.

the mavs take the toughest shots of any team ive ever seen
laugh.gif
every shotis either off-balance or fading away

Back
Top Bottom