Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Dirk has gained my respect, dude has been unstoppable all playoffs. Congrats to J Kidd on another chance to get that ring, yeah he's lost some steps but he's still crafty as hell.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

roll.gif

@ everybody just walking off on the post game interviews
Ain't much to celebrate about, he knew standing up there that the job ain't over.

Four more wins...

If it really is going to be Miami vs Dallas, do y'all think Dallas can match Miami's athleticism and defense? Dallas is gonna have their hands full against Wade AND Bron... Wade is gonna run circles around J.Kidd... it's definitely gonna be interesting watchin Bron vs Stevenson again
laugh.gif

If it really is going to be Miami vs Dallas, do y'all think Dallas can match Miami's athleticism and defense? Dallas is gonna have their hands full against Wade AND Bron... Wade is gonna run circles around J.Kidd... it's definitely gonna be interesting watchin Bron vs Stevenson again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

roll.gif

@ everybody just walking off on the post game interviews
Ain't much to celebrate about, he knew standing up there that the job ain't over.

Four more wins...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Durant's backpack might have a bomb in it tonight

laugh.gif
na he knows his team has got a bright future even though his depression was alot worse last game, post game.

^^ he was hyped and dunked it at the buzzer, nothing worng IMO.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Durant's backpack might have a bomb in it tonight

laugh.gif
na he knows his team has got a bright future even though his depression was alot worse last game, post game.

^^ he was hyped and dunked it at the buzzer, nothing worng IMO.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

laugh.gif
Marion will play Bron well like he played durant.Itll be a very interesting series and i think Dallas in 6 this time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

laugh.gif
Marion will play Bron well like he played durant.Itll be a very interesting series and i think Dallas in 6 this time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

jet was lame for doing that but i didnt think he did that dunk to be disrespectful

Yea, I'm not even mad at dude, He was just exited.

Plus it didn't even count.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

jet was lame for doing that but i didnt think he did that dunk to be disrespectful

Yea, I'm not even mad at dude, He was just exited.

Plus it didn't even count.

Back
Top Bottom