Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

If it really is going to be Miami vs Dallas, do y'all think Dallas can match Miami's athleticism and defense? Dallas is gonna have their hands full against Wade AND Bron... Wade is gonna run circles around J.Kidd... it's definitely gonna be interesting watchin Bron vs Stevenson again
laugh.gif

Heard that all Playoffs long..

Portland was going to run circles around us with their athleticism.
Kobe and Bynum and the Lakers going to be a PROBLEM for Dallas.
Russ is going to run circles around Kidd, KD is gonna go off, etc.

I can't wait.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Doris Burke is probably used to men running away from her

I had this written up and ready to post but decided against it
laugh.gif

Felt kind of bad for her...

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

If it really is going to be Miami vs Dallas, do y'all think Dallas can match Miami's athleticism and defense? Dallas is gonna have their hands full against Wade AND Bron... Wade is gonna run circles around J.Kidd... it's definitely gonna be interesting watchin Bron vs Stevenson again
laugh.gif

Heard that all Playoffs long..

Portland was going to run circles around us with their athleticism.
Kobe and Bynum and the Lakers going to be a PROBLEM for Dallas.
Russ is going to run circles around Kidd, KD is gonna go off, etc.

I can't wait.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Doris Burke is probably used to men running away from her

I had this written up and ready to post but decided against it
laugh.gif

Felt kind of bad for her...

I can already see the phantom fouls and whistles that will be blown in the favor for Miami during the finals.... +%*!@ gonna be DISGUSTING
sick.gif
. Odds are gonna be against them, the Heat winning it all will make a GREAT STORY and imagine all the press and publicity Bron is gonna get. THE FIX IS IN.

I can already see the phantom fouls and whistles that will be blown in the favor for Miami during the finals.... +%*!@ gonna be DISGUSTING
sick.gif
. Odds are gonna be against them, the Heat winning it all will make a GREAT STORY and imagine all the press and publicity Bron is gonna get. THE FIX IS IN.

Just like this series, I expect Marion and Chandler to really make a difference next series.

JET and Peja too, they don't have guys who can consistently knock down open shots.

The BIG THREE play good defense, the rest of those guys? Eh.

JJ Barea going to run circles around whoever they throw at him,
laugh.gif

Just like this series, I expect Marion and Chandler to really make a difference next series.

JET and Peja too, they don't have guys who can consistently knock down open shots.

The BIG THREE play good defense, the rest of those guys? Eh.

JJ Barea going to run circles around whoever they throw at him,
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom