Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

After watching this series... i really want to see Dirk and Jkidd win it all.. Good Luck MAVS! Just remember you're going up against DWhistle again
laugh.gif
sick.gif

After watching this series... i really want to see Dirk and Jkidd win it all.. Good Luck MAVS! Just remember you're going up against DWhistle again
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by JD214

At least Durant putting up a fight, When Lil B got knocked out dude just put shades back on and sat down.

O rly?

Someone is clearly upset.
laugh.gif

Clearly not upset, I was rooting against them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by JD214

At least Durant putting up a fight, When Lil B got knocked out dude just put shades back on and sat down.

O rly?

Someone is clearly upset.
laugh.gif

Clearly not upset, I was rooting against them
laugh.gif

Just finished the game on my DVR dallas has made so many big comebacks all playoffs long. Not a fan but would like to see them win it all even though i dont think they will. Oh and i dont know why but it took me till these NBA playoffs to realizr how god awful annoying mike breen is. Been listening to him for years but NEVER thought i would think i would be more annoyed with breen than marc jackson...

Just finished the game on my DVR dallas has made so many big comebacks all playoffs long. Not a fan but would like to see them win it all even though i dont think they will. Oh and i dont know why but it took me till these NBA playoffs to realizr how god awful annoying mike breen is. Been listening to him for years but NEVER thought i would think i would be more annoyed with breen than marc jackson...

Great comeback for the Mavs near the end... Marion made some big plays.

Despite Westbrook having a great game, OKC blew it down the stretch. Especially on that forced 3 near the end... Just like in the last game, they had time to get a better shot.

Great comeback for the Mavs near the end... Marion made some big plays.

Despite Westbrook having a great game, OKC blew it down the stretch. Especially on that forced 3 near the end... Just like in the last game, they had time to get a better shot.

Way late to the party if you're just realizing how annoying Mike Breen is.

**** Stockton is horrible too. If you like to play drinking games with announcers, take a shot every time he is wrong, like calls a player the wrong name, says it was a foul when it was just out of bounds, or even refers to a player by just their number or the team they play for. You'll be dead by the 3rd quarter.

"And we have a 3pt shot, by # 32."

Way late to the party if you're just realizing how annoying Mike Breen is.

**** Stockton is horrible too. If you like to play drinking games with announcers, take a shot every time he is wrong, like calls a player the wrong name, says it was a foul when it was just out of bounds, or even refers to a player by just their number or the team they play for. You'll be dead by the 3rd quarter.

"And we have a 3pt shot, by # 32."

Originally Posted by franchise3

Congrats to the dudes JA, Dirk, Sneaker, Lil Stevie(sp?), Trev, manny, and the rest of ya'll
So how many games will it take the Heat to beat us?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

epic fail is coming for u dogg

What did I say that was so outlandish?

They have a huge lack of bigs. Bosh, Joel, Z, Dampier, etc.

We have a plethora.

I said it about the Lakers, people laughed.

I wanted the Lakers.

I want the Heat.

Let's go.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Congrats to the dudes JA, Dirk, Sneaker, Lil Stevie(sp?), Trev, manny, and the rest of ya'll
So how many games will it take the Heat to beat us?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

epic fail is coming for u dogg

What did I say that was so outlandish?

They have a huge lack of bigs. Bosh, Joel, Z, Dampier, etc.

We have a plethora.

I said it about the Lakers, people laughed.

I wanted the Lakers.

I want the Heat.

Let's go.
pimp.gif

JA don't worry bout the hate we've been gettin it all season just enjoy tonight n get ready for next thursday

Back
Top Bottom